Elk High Performance Siren Driver Module
Integrate Loud Sirens, Save Energy
Ideal for both residential and commercial security applications, the Elk High Performance Siren Driver Module integrates with your alarm system to produce loud siren alerts. The driver module offers two volume levels that can be triggered simultaneously (example: one indoor, the other outdoor).
- Two volume levels can be used simultaneously
- Draws less current than most sirens
- Drives multiple speakers
- ComboTrigger feature for single outputs
- Pre-wired for easy installation
The driver module provides two siren inputs, Yelp and Steady. The Yelp siren offers Elk's ComboTrigger feature, especially designed for controls that have a single alarm output with a pulsing option for fire or burglary. When pulsed, this channel produces a third distinctive sound pattern.
Listen to the Elk 100 Sounds
Energy Saving Technology
The driver module draws less current than most siren drivers, and features Elk's exclusive MilliMiser option, which allows further reduction of current draw for controls that have limited alarm or auxiliary output power.
Premium Products For Security & Automation
Elk Products designs and manufactures quality electronic equipment for the professional security alarm and home automation installer. Our products include siren drivers, speakers, relays, timers, programmable controls, surge suppressors, telephone equipment, amplifiers, recordable units, batteries and more.
- Manufacturer Part #: ELK-100
- UPC: 762158001000
- Operating Voltage: 6 to 14 Volts DC
- Current Draw: 1.2 Amps, (700 mA on MilliMiser setting), with one 8 ohm speaker
- Sound Level: 120 db at 1 meter, 14 VDC, with one 8 ohm speaker
- Max. Speaker Loading: 4 Ohms
- Size: 2.75 x 3.6 inches (70 x 91 mm)