Elk Heavy-Duty Relay/Contactor, 110V
Remotely Control High-Current Devices
The Elk Heavy Duty Relay/Contactor (110V) enables remote control for high-current devices such as gates, pumps, electric water heaters, motors and more. The relay is compatible with a wide range of home automation technologies, including Z-Wave, UPB, X10, and Zigbee.
- Pre-Wired Terminal Lugs for easy Installation.
- 110 VAC Plug Cord for Energizing the Relay Coil
- Heavy Duty "Lockable" Metal Enclosure
- 60 Amp Long Life Double Pole Relay Contacts.
- Relay Suitable for a 110 VAC or 220 VAC Load
- Ideal for Water Heaters, Motors, Pumps, etc.
How It Works
The relay is pre-wired with a 3-prong plug-in cord, which allows you to connect an appliance-style automation module (sold separately). When you send an on/off command to this low-current module, the signal is relayed to high-current contacts in the Heavy Duty Relay/Contactor.
The energizing coil of the 9200 is 110 VAC, however its relay contacts are capable of switching 220 VAC at up to 60 Amps of current. This permits safe and easy on/off switching of up to 60 Amps of electrical current
Note: Requires a compatible low-current appliance module.
Premium Products For Security & Automation
Elk Products designs and manufactures quality electronic equipment for the professional security alarm and home automation installer. Our products include siren drivers, speakers, relays, timers, programmable controls, surge suppressors, telephone equipment, amplifiers, recordable units, batteries and more.
- Manufacturer Part #: ELK-9200
- Operating Coil Voltage: 110 VAC
- Coil Current Draw: < 35 mA
- Contacts Rated for: 60 Amps AC maximum
- Metal Enclosure Size: 12" x 12" x 3.375" * Not suitable for wet locations.
- Color: White