Elk Doorbell & Telephone Ring Detector
Converts Signal To Activate Automated Response
The ELK-930 performs three functions. It can detect ring activation from one or two doorbell buttons and a single telephone line. It conveniently isolates the voltage and current and produces a signal which can be used to trigger an automation controller, relay, timer, etc. The circuit board is pre-scored so that the individual detectors may be snapped off (separated) from each other.
- Small, Compact Size
- Double Sided Foam Tape Provided For Mounting
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Detects Doorbell Activation Current
- Inputs for Two Separate Pushbutton Locations
- No Interference With Lighted Pushbuttons
- Produces an Open Collector Output
- Powered by the Doorbell Transformer
- Detects Telephone Ringing Voltage
- Provides an Open Collector Output that follows the ringing pattern
Doorbell & Telephone Automation
Communications systems are an important part of your automated home – from full-service Home PBX systems with voicemail, to intercom systems, to video door phones, to doorbell and phone detectors.
- Manufacturer Part #: ELK-930