Elk Delay Timer Module
For Use With 12-24 Volt Systems
The Elk Delay Timer is designed to be an economical and flexible solution for any general-purpose timer application. The unit can be configured for use on 12 to 24V systems, with positive or negative trigger logic. Positive triggers can be as low as 4.5V.
Setup is quick and easy with thumbwheel adjustment between 1 and 60 seconds. A quick jumper setting converts the time from seconds to minutes! The Timer can be configured to activate once for each trigger, or free-run as soon as power is applied. The Relay can be configured to be normally on or normally off.
- Operating Voltage Range: 12 to 24 Volts D.C.
- Adjustable Delay Time.
- Positive or Negative Low Current Trigger.
- SPDT (Form "C") Relay.
- Selectable Initial Relay State: ON / OFF.
- Output Modes: One-Shot or Repeat.
- LED Indication of Relay Status.
- Packed In Reusable Poly Storage Box.
Premium Products For Security & Automation
Elk Products designs and manufactures quality electronic equipment for the professional security alarm and home automation installer. Our products include siren drivers, speakers, relays, timers, programmable controls, surge suppressors, telephone equipment, amplifiers, recordable units, batteries and more.
- Manufacturer Part #: ELK-960
- UPC: 762158009600
- Time Settings: 1 Sec to ~ 60 Min.
- Relay Contact Rating:
- 7A @ 30 VDC.
- 10A @ 125 VAC.
- Operating Voltage: 12 to 24 Volts D.C.
- Trigger Voltage: 4.5 – 24 Volts D.C.
- Input Trigger Current: 1.2 mA.
- Current Draw With Relay On: 40mA.
- Size: 3"x2.2"x1" (Fits Std. Snap Track).