Elk Computer Interface for Recordables
Programs Recordable Modules In Seconds!
The Elk Computer Sound Card Interface allows a computer's speaker output to be used as one of the tools for programming sounds into the Elk Recordable Modules, such as the ELK-120 or ELK-124. This Sound Card Interface includes software to download your computer's audio files (WAVs) to the Recordable Modules.
- Powers ELK-120 or ELK-124 Modules during Programming.
- Power Switch.
- Audio Jacks for Computer and Speakers.
- Plug-In Cable for Quick Connections to Recordable Modules.
- Includes 6 foot Shielded Cable for Speakers.
- Compact Plastic Case.
- Programs Recordable Modules in Seconds!
Premium Products For Security & Automation
Elk Products designs and manufactures quality electronic equipment for the professional security alarm and home automation installer. Our products include siren drivers, speakers, relays, timers, programmable controls, surge suppressors, telephone equipment, amplifiers, recordable units, batteries and more.
- Manufacturer Part #: ELK-129
- Size: 4.4" x 3" x 1.15" (111.8mm x 76.3mm x 29.2mm).
- Supplies 12Volts D.C. @ 1 Amp for ELK-120 / 124 Modules.
- Requires MS Windows 98 or higher, Stereo Speaker Output Jack or Sound Card and computer speakers.
- Requires (1) 12V, 20VA AC Transformer (not included) to program the ELK-120 or ELK-124.