ELK 2-Way Wireless Recessed Door Sensor
Sensor Hides In The Door Jamb
Discreetly monitor a wooden or vinyl door with the Elk 2-Way Wireless Recessed Door Sensor. Compatible with a wireless-ready Elk M1 controller, this battery-powered wireless door sensor alerts you through the security system when the door is opened. Its small size and recess-mount design allow the sensor to become nearly invisible once the door is closed. It also features tamper detection and low-battery alerts.
- Invisible when door is closed
- Self-supervised for tampering and low battery
- Supports a gap up to 3/4"
- Mounts into a 3/4" hole in the door jamb
- Works with the Two-Way Wireless Transceiver
Reliable Wireless Communication
The Elk Wireless Recessed Door Sensor works with the Elk Two-Way Wireless Transceiver to send and receive wireless signals to/from the Elk M1 controller. Two-way technology allows the system to continually monitor and adjust RF signals, delivering reliable wireless communication and extended battery life.
Note: Requires the Elk Two-Way Wireless Transceiver (sold separately).
Premium Products For Security And Automation
Elk Products designs and manufactures quality electronic equipment for the professional security alarm and home automation installer. Our products include siren drivers, speakers, relays, timers, programmable controls, surge suppressors, telephone equipment, amplifiers, recordable units, batteries and more.
- Manufacturer Part #: ELK-6023
- Location: Wood or vinyl doors only
- Tamper: Microswitch detects removal of cover
- Max. Operating Gap of Reed: 3/4"
- Battery: 3.6V Lithium 1/2 AA size
- Sensor: 0.75(D) x 2.5(L) inches
- Magnet: 0.75(D) x 1(L) inches
- Compatible Receivers: Elk M1 Controller, Elk Two-Way Wireless Transceiver (ELK-M1XRFTW)