Elk Compact Relay Module, SPDT, 12VDC
12 Volt DC Relay With Dry Contacts
The Elk 12 Volt Relay Module is a high quality DC relay with SPDT (Form "C") dry contacts. It features low current draw, positive or negative activation, and is ideal for general purpose switching of devices or high current loads.
- Low Current Draw
- Positive Or Negative Activation
- Form "C" Dry Contacts
- Elevator Style Screw Terminals
- Great For General Purpose Switching
- Small, Compact Size
- Double Sided Foam Tape Provided For Mounting
- Packaged in Reusable Poly Storage Box
Available Packs: 1 or 12 pack. The 12 pack is packaged as multiple relay modules grouped on a pre-scored break-off circuit board.
Premium Products For Security & Automation
Elk Products designs and manufactures quality electronic equipment for the professional security alarm and home automation installer. Our products include siren drivers, speakers, relays, timers, programmable controls, surge suppressors, telephone equipment, amplifiers, recordable units, batteries and more.
- Manufacturer Part #: ELK-912
- Operating Voltage: 12 Volts DC
- Current Draw: 30mA (relay on)
- Relay Contacts: Form "C" , 7A @ 30VDC, 10 A @ 125VAC
- Min. Pull-in Voltage: 9 VDC
- Size: 1.1" X 1.55" (28mm X 39mm) Ea.