Dakota Alert 4000 Rubber Hose Alert Kit
Be Alerted When A Vehicle Pulls Up Your Driveway
Know when a visitor pulls up your driveway with the Dakota Alert 4000 Rubber Hose Alert Kit. This kit includes a transmitter, rubber hose, and receiver. The rubber hose connects to the transmitter and is placed across the driveway. When a vehicle drives over the rubber hose, the transmitter sends a signal (up to a mile away) to the receiver to notify you. The weatherproof transmitter is designed for exterior locations and runs on a 9-volt battery while the rubber hose measures 25 feet long and has a diameter of 3/8 inches.
- Notifies you when a vehicle pulls up your driveway (with 10 to 12 feet)
- Durable, weatherproof transmitter ideal for outdoor areas
- Transmits to a Dakota Alert receiver up to mile away
- Receiver provides 12 different tones to choose from
- Rubber hose measures 25 feet long with a diameter of 3/8 inches
The receiver plugs into a standard electrical outlet and can be wall-mounted or placed on a table. You can choose from up to 12 different tones to sound when the receiver gets a signal from the transmitter, and up to 16 Dakota Alert transmitters can be connected to a single receiver. The receiver also provides volume control so you can set the sound to the desired level.
- Rubber Hose
NOTE: Signal range of transmitter will vary depending on the environment.
Dakota Alert Wireless Security Equipment
Dakota Alert is the leading manufacturer of wireless alert products. Whether you're trying to keep an eye on outbuildings or just want to know if someone is coming up your driveway, our wireless alerts and accessories allow you be completely aware of any presence on your property.
- Manufacturer Part #: DCRH-4000
- Operating Range: -30°F to 120°F (-34°C to 48°C)
- Rubber Hose: 25 Feet, 3/8-inch diameter
- Signal Range: Up to 1 mile, depending on the environment
- Battery: 9 volt