Communication Security Wire, 22AWG, 4C, Shielded with Drain, Plenum Rated, 1,000'
Wire for Security & Audio Applications
Ideal for various security applications, this Communication Security Wire (22AWG, 4C, Shielded with Drain, Plenum Rated, 1,000') can be used for alarms, intercoms, audio, signaling, and other power-limited control requirements. The wire's four stranded bare copper conductors and tinned copper drain are twisted, shielded with overall AL mylar, and insulated within a PVC jacket. Plenum rated for use in air circulation spaces, the cable's PVC jacket meets low smoke and low flame requirements to reduce the spread of flames in the event of fire. The cable includes a ripcord and the SCP Cable Labeling System with sequential markings for easy identification, and comes in spools of 1,000 feet.
- AWG (American Wire Gauge): 22
- Conductors: 4 (Red, Black, White and Green = Left+, Left-, Right+ and Right-)
- Jacket Color: White
- Package: Spool
- Applications: Plenum spaces. Security systems, Intercom systems, Sound/Audio systems, Power-Limited controls.
NOTICE: This part is a heavy/dimensional product; it is not eligible for free shipping. Wire products are not returnable.
Quality Installations Deserve Quality Products
Structured Cable Products is a manufacturer of high quality structured wiring products, security, fire alarm, speaker as well as LAN cable and accessories. With over 15 years of manufacturing and distribution experience of quality cable and accessories SCP can provide all of your cable and accessory solutions.
- Manufacturer Part #: 22/4SHP
- Conductors: 4 – 22 AWG (7/30) bare copper 0.03 inch
- Dielectric: 7 mil wall of polyvinyl chloride colored per the chart to a nominal diameter of 0.044 inch.
- Cabling: Cable four insulated conductors into pairs in a 1-1/2-inch left hand lay per the color code and wrap pair #1 with an overall aluminum/polyester tape (foil out) and a 24 AWG (7/32) tinned copper drain. Nominal diameter of 0.117 inch.
- Jacket: 15 mil wall of gray colored polyvinyl chloride to a nominal diameter of 0.147 inch
- Insulation Colors:
- One (Shielded): Black / Red
- Two (Unshielded): White/Green
- Jacket: White
- Marking: 22 AWG 2 PAIRS ONE SHLD (ETL)us TYPE CMR OR CL2R OR FPLR 3054355