Bellman & Symfon Visit Cell Phone Sensor
Triggers Alert When Your Mobile Device Lights Up
When your mobile phone or tablet screen lights up due to an incoming call, message, or other alert, the Bellman & Symfon Visit Cell Phone Sensor will signal your Bellman Visit receiver (sold separately) to alert you. The sensor sits on top of your mobile device and senses when the screen illuminates. The Bellman Visit system can then alert you with loud alarms, flashing alerts, or vibrations.
- Senses when a mobile device screen lights up
- Activates an alert through the Bellman Visit System
- Perfect for alerts to incoming calls, texts, etc.
- Resumes an upright position if knocked over
- Cell Phone Sensor
- Cell Phone Sensor Adapter
- AAA Battery
- User Manual
NOTE: Requires the Bellman & Symfon Visit Telephone/Multipurpose Transmitter and a Bellman Visit Receiver to alert you.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Bellman & Symfon products are not available to ship outside the U.S. Please contact Bellman & Symfon directly for international orders.
The Bellman Visit System By Bellman & Symfon
Bellman Visit is a cordless detection system that helps those with hearing loss detect important signals and alarms. The system was developed to catch your attention and warn people of events in their natural environments. You can easily notice your doorbell, telephone, crying baby, etc. With Bellman Visit, life is safer, more flexible, and more free.
- Placement: Horizontally on the display
- Optical Detection: Activated when the display lights up
- Light Sensitivity: Visible light >3 lux
- Sensor: 2.5 mm teleplug
- Adapter: 3.5mm teleplug
- Cable Length: 4 feet (120 cm)
- Connections: Can be connected to all Bellman & Symfon products that feature a mobile phone sensor input like the BE1441 and BE1442.
- Weight: 20 grams (0.7 oz)
- Color: White