Autoslide MultiDrive 8' Sliding Door System
Automate Your Multi-Panel Sliding Doors
Add your sliding doors into your home automation system with the Autoslide MultiDrive Sliding Door System, 8 feet. This automated motorized sliding door system adds accessibility and convenience to your home or office by automatically opening and closing multi-panel doors, including bi-parting, telescoping, and pocket sliding doors when triggered. This system can open single-panel doors as well. The door is activated by wireless push buttons, motion sensors and RFID tags and transmitters.
- Automated motorized sliding door system opens/closes single & multi sliding doors
- Compatible with multi panel bi-parting, telescoping, and pocket sliding doors
- Light Indicator for 4 different modes: Automatic, Hold Open, Standby, and Pet
- Moves door panels with up to 40 lbs of drag force
- Controlled by push-buttons and motion sensors
- Included wireless pushbuttons operate up to 50 ft
- Maximum Track Width: 8 feet with included tracks
- Voice Control Compatible with Amazon Alexa
The system consists of a motor drive belt system and electronic controller encased in an aluminium slim line housing. The MultiDrive can be installed on any existing or new sliding doors, in both internal or external settings, on wooden, glass, aluminium and PVC frames.
An Autoslide enabled door is normally activated by pressing a specially designed wall-mounted wireless push-button that is installed on either side of the door. A pair of wireless wall-mounted buttons are included in this kit, and up to 15 push buttons can be included into a single Autoslide system. Alternate controlling options, such as motion sensors, keypads, or remote key fobs, are sold separately.
The MultiDrive's status LEDs identify the current mode the Autoslide system is in with 4 different color lights:
- Automatic Mode (green LED): The door will open when a push button or sensor is triggered and close after a preset time has elapsed.
- Hold Open/Toggle Mode (blue LED): The door will open and remain open until another mode is selected.
- Standby Mode (red LED): The Autoslide will not drive the door, allowing for manual operation.
- Pet Mode (orange LED): For use with Autoslide pet sensors and when a pet opening width has been set. The door will open a preset width when any Autoslide pet sensor is triggered and close after the preset time has elapsed.
The MultiDrive features 8 modes to choose from, controlled by a set of eight dip switches:
- Direction/Learn: Program the width for people to pass through and set the MultiDrive to work for a left-handed or right-handed door.
- Slam Shut: Gives an extra boost of power during opening and closing of the door. Designed for heavy weather seals.
- Pet Learn: Program the desired pet width for your pets and only open when activated by pet RFID tags and sensors.
- Stay Open / Stack Mode: The direction of this dip switch will determine how the Hold Open/ Toggle Mode operates on the MultiDrive system. If 'Off', the door(s) will open and stay open until the mode is changed. If 'On', the system will open and close the door when triggered by connected devices.
- 25% Less Power: Reduces the power the motor uses to prevent your doors from moving too fast.
- App Pairing: Pair your MultiDrive's Wi-Fi module to your smartphone or tablet using the Autoslide app.
- Extra Power: Increase the amount of power the system uses while it opens and closes your doors. It is useful on heavier doors and multi-panel sliding door systems.
- Beep: The MultiDrive will emit an audible beep when the door opens and when it starts to close.
Control your MultiDrive system from your smartphone or tablet with the Autoslide app or through your existing Wi-Fi compatible smart home or access control system.
Use one of the three dry-contact ports to create a scene within your home automation system and control the MultiDrive from anywhere.
- Autoslide MultiDrive System with Cover
- AC Adapter
- Mode pad
- Installation Brackets and Clips
- Installation screws and tool packet
- (2) Wall mounted wireless push buttons
NOTE: Professional installation required.
Automatic Sliding Doors For Your Home
Autoslide is recognized as an affordable, convenient, and practical solution for everyday's little inconveniences. It is a long awaited necessity for elderly and physically challenged, and a welcome convenience for pet owners who want less hassle when their pets want to come in and go out.
- Manufacturer Part #:
- Black: MD099MDE8B
- Clear Anodized: MD099MDE8CA
- Mill: MD099MDE8M
- White: MD099MDE8W
- Black: 736373141001
- Clear Anodized: 736373141148
- Mill: 736373141018
- White: 736373141025
- Maximum door drag weight: 40 lbs Drag Force
- Power Supply: 7amp, 24VDC Power Adapter
- Automatic to Manual Mode: Yes
- Maximum Track Length: 8 Feet
- Electronic Locking Compatibility: iLock Motor
- Dimensions: H 2.6" x W 2.9"
- Warranty: 2-Year Limited