Aprilaire Flush-Mount Temperature & Humidity Sensor Support Module
Add Remote Sensing to Your Aprilaire Thermostat
Monitor the temperature and humidity in an area away from your thermostat with the Aprilaire 8083 Flush-Mount Temperature & Humidity Sensor Support Module. This small add-on module connects to any Aprilaire thermostat with Support Module capabilities. This remote temperature and humidity sensor can be used to remotely monitor various rooms or a larger space. The readings can be averaged to create controlling values for the thermostat.
- Works with Aprilaire thermostats with Support Module capabilities
- Senses temperature from -40° to 130°F (-40° to 55°C)
- Senses humidity from 0 to 99 percent R.H. non-condensing
- Flush-mounts into wall for subtle, elegant installation
- Metal cover may be painted or wallpapered
The Aprilaire 8083 flush-mounts into a small hole in the wall up to 1,000 feet away from your Aprilaire thermostat (sold separately). This remote temperature and humidity sensor connects to the thermostat using Cat5 wiring (sold separately). The included wire nuts are used to connect the wires from the thermostat to the wires on the module. The module has a metal cover that can be painted or wallpapered for blending into the wall.
- Flush-Mount Temperature & Humidity Module
- Wire Nuts
NOTE: Requires use with an Aprilaire thermostat that features Support Module capabilities (sold separately). Wire not included.
Aprilaire: Feel Good, Inside
It is the mission of Aprilaire to provide superior Indoor Air Quality products for new and existing homes and businesses. Aprilaire products are built to provide you and your family with the most comfortable home and the cleanest, healthiest air possible. Protect your home and your most valuable possession – your family.
- Manufacturer Part #: 8083
- Temperature: -40° to 130°F (-40° to 55°C)
- Temperature Accuracy:
- Comfort Range: ±1°F; 60° to 80°F
- Control Range: ±2°F; 40° to 100°F
- Humidity: 0 to 99 percent R.H. (non-condensing)
- Humidity Accuracy: ±5 percent R.H.; 20 to 80 percent R.H.
- Electrical Operating Voltage: 24VAC (18 to 30VAC)
- Max. Wire Length from Module to Thermostat: 1,000 feet