A&D Wireless Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor with Wide Range Cuff, 8.6" to 16.5"
Fits Upper Arms 8.6-16.5 Inches For An Accurate Wireless Reading
Check your blood pressure wirelessly with the A&D Wireless Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor with Wide Range Cuff, 8.6" to 16.5". This wireless blood pressure monitor provides a simple, reliable way for you to check your blood pressure and pulse rate at home or while traveling. It uses Bluetooth technology to track and send your measurements to a supported phone or tablet via the Heart Track app (iOS or Android). It features one button operation, up to 30 memory readings stored in the device, irregular heartbeat detection, and a gentle inflation for a more comfortable measurement.
- Uses Bluetooth technology to wirelessly track measurements (blood pressure and pulse rate)
- Sends your measurements to a supported phone or tablet via the Heart Track app (iOS or Android)
- Stores up to 30 readings in built-in memory
- Alerts you to the presence of an irregular heartbeat
- One button operation for easy use
The blood pressure monitor provides a simultaneous readout of systolic and diastolic blood pressure and pulse rate, and stores your last 30 readings in its built-in memory. The monitor also has a unique Irregular Heartbeat feature that alerts you to the presence of an irregular heartbeat during reading. The monitor provides blood pressure and pulse rate measurements even when an irregular heartbeat occurs.
- Wide Cuff: 8.6 to 16.5 inches. The included arm cuff is safe and comfortable to wear.
- Pressure Rating Indicator classifies blood pressure in accordance with the medically approved standards, available on the Heart Track app.
- Irregular Heartbeat Detection: Alerts you to an irregular heartbeat while still providing an accurate reading.
How It Works
LifeSource blood pressure monitors are easy to use, accurate and digitally display full measurement readouts. The technology is based on the oscillo-metric method – a noninvasive blood pressure determination. The term "oscillation" refers to any measure of vibrations caused by the arterial pulse. This monitor examines the pulsatile pressure generated by the arterial wall as it expands and contracts against the cuff with each heartbeat.
The cuff is inflated until the artery is fully blocked. The inflation speed is maximized and the pressure level is optimized by the device. The monitor takes measurements while the cuff is both inflating and deflating, resulting in a faster measurement providing greater comfort to the user.
Blood pressure measurements determined with this device are equivalent to those obtained by a trained observer using the cuff/stethoscope auscultation method within the limits prescribed by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI/AAMI SP10) for electronic sphygmomanometers.
The Basic Blood Pressure Monitor is powered by batteries or a plug-in power adapter (not included). It comes with a Wide size arm cuff, designed to fit upper arms measuring 8.6 to 16.5 inches around.
- Upper arm blood pressure monitor
- Blood pressure cuff
- Instruction manual
- Quick start guide
- Carrying case
- (4) AA batteries
A&D Telemedicine Sensors
A&D has established a global market leadership position in serving the healthcare industry. A&D's foundation of providing oscillometric blood pressure monitors for both professional and home use since 1980 provided a solid foundation for the development of this next generation line of products. A&D's telemedicine product line was introduced in 1995 in response to growing demand in the research sector for telemedicine solutions. At that time, leading Japanese electronics companies turned to A&D due to our solid reputation as a specialist in innovative, high-quality blood pressure monitoring solutions.
Since then, A&D is recognized as the supplier of choice for the development of telemedicine sensors in partnership with medical research and commercial companies worldwide.
- Manufacturer Part #: UA-651BLE-TM
- UPC: 093764603327
- Measurement Method: Oscillometric
- Memory: Memory can be set to 0 or 30 measurements with protocol
- Cuff Size: 9-14.6" / 23-37 cm
- Measurement Range:
- Pressure: 0-299 mmHg
- Systolic pressure: 60-279 mmHg
- Diastolic pressure: 40-200 mmHg
- Pulse: 40-180 beats / minute
- Measurement Accuracy Pressure:
- ±3 mmHg
- Pulse: ±5%
- Power Supply: 4 x 1.5V batteries (R6P, LR6 or AA) or AC adapter (TB-233)
- Number of Measurements: Approx. 700 times LR6 (alkaline batteries) Approx. 200 times R6P (manganese batteries)
- Monitor Dimensions: 3.8 x 2.7 x 5.1 inches (9.6 x 6.8 x 13 cm)
- Monitor Weight: 8.8 oz without batteries
- Display Size: 1.4 x 2.1"
- Clinical Test: ISO81060-2: 2013
- Operating Conditions: +50°F to +104°F (10°C to 40°C) / 15% to 85% RH / 800 to 1060 hPa
- Storage/Transport Conditions: -4°F to +140°F (-20°C to 60°C) / 10% to 95% RH / 700 to 1060 hPa
- Data Outputs via Integration: Systolic, diastolic, pulse, date and time, mean arterial pressure, body movement detection, cuff fit detection, irregular heartbeat, pulse rate rang, measurement position detection, battery status, serial number, bluetooth address