Alfred Z-Wave Module for DB2 Smart Locks
Make Your Alfred DB2 Smart Lock Z-Wave Friendly
Add Z-Wave compatibility to your Alfred DB2 or DB2-B smart lock with the Alfred Z-Wave Module. This module installs easily in the back of the DB2 unit (below the batteries) and will allow the smart lock to connect to a 3rd party Z-Wave controller. You'll be able to control your Alfred DB2 smart lock from your Z-Wave smart hub, add it to a smart home scene, know when your lock was accessed, and fully integrate it into your Z-Wave network.
- Adds Z-Wave functionality to Alfred DB2 or DB2-B smart locks
- Easily installs in the back of the DB2 unit, below the batteries
- Z-Wave connection works with various smart systems such as Vera/Ezlo, SmartThings, Hubitat, and others
- DB2 or DB2-B lock is required (sold separately)
- Does not work with DB1 series locks
- Z-Wave Module
Hello We're Alfred
Home automation and home security start at your front door, and Alfred's smart door locks aim to make a good first impression. Alfred's smart locks and accessories aim to impress your guests and satisfy your home improvement needs. Their flagship DB series smart deadbolts provide secure keyless access options to add to or replace your standard front door lock, all while encased in a stylish design.
- Manufacturer Part #: DB2-ZWAVE
- UPC: 628341330053
- Z-Wave: 500 Series
- Warranty: 2-Year Limited