Aeotec Z-Wave Plus illumino WallMote 7
Install a Z-Wave Switch Anywhere Indoors
Add a new Z-Wave 700 switch anywhere in your home with the Aeotec illumino WallMote 7. This battery powered remote control Z-Wave 700 switch is designed to look and behave as a standard wall switch but with the benefits of a wireless remote controller. The WallMote 7 is capable of controlling virtually any Z-Wave device in your network via its Multi-tap functionality, issuing On/Off controls to lights and appliances, Dim/Brighten commands to dimmable lights, and activating/deactivating pre-programmed scenes. If your Z-Wave hub/gateway is capable of controlling other wireless devices such as Wi-Fi or Zigbee connected devices, the WallMote 7 can control those devices as well.
- Wireless Z-Wave 700 switch commands Z-Wave devices and scenes
- Capable of commanding non- Z-Wave devices if compatible hub/gateway controls multiple wireless communication protocols
- 6 Multi-tap button presses allow for On/Off, Dim/Brighten, and Scene Activation commands
- Can be surface mounted anywhere with double sided tape, installed in a standard junction box, or used as a handheld remote
- Line of sight wireless range up to 144ft (35m) indoors or 394ft (120m) outdoors
- S2 encryption and SmartStart software make for fast and secure inclusion into your network
- Compatible with Decora Smart wallplates
The WallMote 7 can be installed on any wall as a surface mount switch, placed into a standard 1-gang junction box, or used as a handheld remote control.
When surface mounted onto any wall, use the included double-sided tape, screw plate, screws and snap-on faceplate. The WallMote 7 magnetically affixes to the screw plate.
When installed into a wall box, use the included wall plate, screw plate, screws, and snap-on faceplate. The WallMote 7 magnetically affixes to the screw plate.
Z-Wave 700 Series / Z-Wave Plus v2 Certification
Z-Wave 700 is an upgraded Z-Wave certification program to help you identify products that take advantage of the latest Z-Wave hardware platform, also known as 700 Series, Gen7 Z-Wave, or Z-Wave Plus v2. Z-Wave 700 compatible devices include extended wireless range up to 2600 ft/800 m, three layers of encryption, faster operation, and longer battery life.
- illumino WallMote 7
- Wall Plate
- Screw Plate
- Face Plate
- (2) Long Screws
- (2) Short Screws
- Double-Sided Adhesive Tape
Harmonizing The Digital Home
Aeotec is a leading developer and manufacturer of wireless products which complement the "Digital Smart Home". Their products are designed to save energy, protect the home, and ultimately improve life. They focus on providing innovation, the highest caliber of quality, and unparalleled user experience without sacrifice.
- Manufacturer Part #: ZWA022-A
- UPC: 810667025519
- Z-Wave Plus: Yes
- Series 700: Yes
- Repeater: No
- Beaming: No
- Security Class: S2 auth, S2 unauth, Non-Secure
- SmartStart: Yes
- Number of child nodes: 2
- Number of buttons: 2
- Press functions per Group Association:
- Press and Hold
- Press functions per Scene use:
- 2x Tap
- 3x Tap
- 4x Tap
- 5x Tap
- Press and Hold
- Control Use:
- Scene Control
- Group Association
- Power Supply: 2x 3.0V CR2032 batteries
- Continuous Maximum Load:
- 960W LED, CFL, Halogen, Incandescent
- 1/2 HP Motor
- 1800W (15 A) Resistive
- Operating Temperature: 32°F to 104°F (0°C to 40°C)
- Operating Humidity: 8% to 80%.
- Operating Distance: 144ft (35m) Indoor, 394ft (120m) Outdoor
- Product Dimensions: 4.09 x 1.8 x 0.51 inches (105 x 46 x 13 mm)
- Product Weight: 0.04 lbs (20g)