Splitter/Wallplate Pro Insert, Antronix Splitter Approved
Pre-Configured Strap with Antronix 1 GHz Splitter
Add a standard wallplate to the Splitter/Wallplate Pro Insert (Antronix Splitter Approved) for the perfect in-wall cable splitting solution. This pre-configured strap features the broadband industry's popular Antronix splitter, offering installers a top-quality way to ensure reliable performance in today's modern multimedia applications.
- Features the renowned Antronix CMC2002H Splitter (1GHz)
- Bi-directional for HDTV and Internet applications
- Offers exceptionally high surge and corrosion resistance
- Ideal for digital and cable modem installations
- Flat 1 GHz bandwidth with minimal insertion loss
- Approved by all major North American MSOs and Verizon FiOS
Like the standard Splitter/Wallplate Insert, this Antronix-approved edition splits cable and satellite signals without a connector cable or an external splitter. And unlike the standard edition, this special model features the Antronix CMC2002H Professional Signal Splitter that many installers know and love.
About the Built-In Antronix Splitter
Featuring a CMC2000 series digital splitter made by Antronix, this in-wall splitter insert is perfect for future-proofing multimedia applications. The Antronix CMC2002H Professional Signal Splitter uses high "Q" surface-mount technology (SMT) to ensure reliable performance over time, even when exposed to varied temperatures. Additionally, its field-proven plating alloy provides unparalleled corrosion resistance.
The splitter offers bi-directional functionality for HDTV and Internet connections. As an Antronix-approved passive device, it is tested and approved by all major North American MSOs and Verizon FiOS. It's ideal for digital and cable installations incorporating video, voice, and sensitive data, including QPSK and QAM.
- Splitter/Wallplate Pro Insert
- (2) Mounting Screws
NOTE: Insert only. Wallplate not included.
In-Wall Cable Splitters By Advanced Dynamics
Advanced Dynamics Corp gives professional installers the ability to split cable signals without "old school" techniques. As the leading designer of in-wall cable splitters, Advanced Dynamics delivers high-performance in-wall splitting for any cable application, digital or broadband. When you're splitting cable, rely on Advanced Dynamics for professional, advanced results.
- SCTE-compliant machine-threaded F-ports, 15 PSI sealed
- Port-to-port return band isolation: 40 dB
- Output loss in return band: 35 dB
- Low intermodulation design
- 100-percent soldered back plate and Zinc alloy die-cast housing
- All ports provide 6 kV ring wave surge protection
- Manufacturer Part #:
- Ivory: ADSWP4I
- White: ADSWP4W
- Type: Bi-directional
- Connector Pins: "F" connectors – 15 PSI sealed; 1 inch separated
- Bandwidth: 5 MHz to 1 GHz (1002 MHz)
- Nominal Impedance: 75 Ohms
- F-Connector Type: ANSI/SCTE-01 (formerly SCTE IPS-SP-400) Compliant ECT F-Port
- F-Connector Torque Specs: 30 in. lbs.
- Surge Withstand: 6 kV Ring Wave Surge per IEEE C62.41 Category A3
- Second Harmonic: -45 dBmV after Five 6 kV Ring Wave Surge with a +55 dBmV Return Input Carrier
- Pressure Seal: 15 psi
- Operating Temperature: -40°F to 140°F (-40°C to 60°C)
- Corrosion Resistance: Meets SCTE/ANSI Specification
- Certifications: Verizon FiOS approved; SCTE compliant; meets IEEE specification C62.41 Category A3