Applied Digital ADICON 2500 SECU-16 I/O Module
Used With Ocelot & Leopard II Controllers
Features eight relay outputs and eight supervised analog inputs. The 8 input channels may also be used as 8-bit A/Ds. Screw terminals are provided for all connections. Relay loads must be less than 250 mA. Inputs can be 0-5V analog, 4-20 mA sensors, or secure inputs (switches, motion detectors, etc.) RS-485 interface for connection to the ADICON network.
- Supervised inputs detect broken or shorted wires.
Home Automation With Applied Digital
Applied Digital manufacturers the power and easy-to-use Adicon collection of home controllers, including the Ocelot programmable standalone controller, the Leopard II touchscreen controller, and the Bobcat single point modules. Choose from a series of add-on modules to customize your Adicon controller.
- I/O: 8 Relay Outputs – Screw Terminals (Form A 0.5A); 8 Input Channels – Screw Terminals (1K Shunt or 0-5V 8-bit Analog)
- ADNET: 2 Screw Terminals (up to 14 AWG)
- Power: 2 Screw Terminals (up to 14 AWG)
- Size: 5.5(L) x 3.25(W) x 1.38(H) inches
- Power: 9-16 Volts AC or DC, 200 mA