Applied Digital ADICON 2500 High Current IR Relay Module
Economical Whole House Control Solution!
The RLY8-XA module provides 8 high current relay outputs (240V @ 5 Amps, Form C). It can be controlled by either the Ocelot or Leopard II, or by X10 communication protocols. To use the X10 protocol, an X10 Powerline Interface Module (TW523 or PSC05, not included) module must be connected to the RLY8-XA.
Adicon 2500 By Applied Digital
The ADICON 2500 is Applied Digital’s popular line of home automation controllers, allowing you to turn any house into a smart home, providing infrared (IR) control for home theaters, sprinkler systems, home or business lighting and much more.
- Size: 5.65"L x 3.75"W x 1.38"H
- Power: 9 DC, 800 mA.
- Relay Outputs: Screw Terminals (Form "C", 10A)
- X10: RJ11 Jack for TW-523 or PSC05 (Cable included)
- X10 Address: Jumper Selectable (House codes A-P)
- ADNET: 2 Screw Terminals (up to 14 AWG)
- Power: 2 Screw Terminals (up to 14 AWG)