ABB-Welcome IP Touch 7 Basic, LAN + WiFi, with Induction Loop
Connect with ABB-Welcome IP via WiFi or Ethernet
Stay connected to your front door station and other indoor intercom stations with the ABB-Welcome IP Touch 7" Basic, LAN + WiFi, with Induction Loop. The ABB-Welcome IP Touch 7" Basic acts as the central controller of your ABB-Welcome IP System. This touchscreen video intercom station allows you to see live video of visitors at your door, talk through indoor and outdoor intercom stations with people inside and outside your home or building, and includes additional security and access control features.
- 7" color touchscreen displays video from system cameras and door stations
- Communicates with ABB devices via WiFi or LAN connections using your network switch or router
- Touchscreen provides access to intercom, door entry, and surveillance functions
- Supports room-to-room and broadcast communication
- Built-in induction loop for the hearing impaired
- Supports SD card (not included) to store voice messages, photos, and ringtones
The Touch 7" Basic Station installs indoors and works with ABB-Welcome IP indoor and outdoor stations and compatible surveillance cameras. The Basic 7" Station supports room-to-room and group call communications. Room-to-room communication allows you to call another indoor station in the home, while group call allows you to address all indoor stations at once. The built-in speaker and microphone provide clear audio communication, and the capacitive touchscreen makes it easy to access other functions in the system, including triggering door lock release, manually switching video feed, calling another connected station, and more. When the station rings, simply press the screen to answer.
The station can be used in single-home residences or multi-unit residential or commercial buildings. The station connects to your network switch or router using a single PoE LAN connection and can be installed in a surface mount box (included), flush mount with recessed box (AB42361F), or placed on a desktop bracket (ABB42311D). The Touch 7" Basic stations function in two modes: Master mode and Subsidiary mode. Only one indoor station can be set to Master mode within a single ABB-Welcome IP system.
- Touch 7" Basic
- Surface Mount Box
NOTE: The Touch 7" Basic should be installed at least 5 feet above the floor. Requires PoE over Ethernet connection to a router or network switch. Requires use with at least one outdoor station that includes an audio module OR at least one additional indoor station, and at least one camera to transmit video. Installation hardware and SD card not included.
About The ABB Welcome System
The ABB-Welcome IP System is a modular intercom and access control system that offers one flexible solution for any intercom and entry security application. The system is easy to install and perfect for any building, from a small single-family home to a huge residential complex.
- Complete intercom and access control solution for any building
- One system supports up to 60 buildings and 250 stations per building
- Power over Ethernet connections enable ultra-flexible installations
- Standard range up to 1,968 feet (600 m), extends with power boosters
- Free mobile apps for iOS and Android provide remote intercom access
- No fees required to enable Internet connection – ABB provides servers
How To Build Your System
Every ABB-Welcome IP System needs at least three components: a Smart Access Point (either Pro or Lite), an indoor station, and an outdoor station. With these foundational components, the system can be expanded and customized as needed.
- Custom or Pre-Assembled Outdoor Stations
- Hands-Free Indoor Stations (with or without video screen and/or induction loop)
- Handset Indoor Stations (with or without video screen and/or induction loop)
- Guard Unit (specialized station for security monitoring)
- Mobile Devices (requires Telephone Gateway and/or IP Gateway)
- IP Actuator (for enabling remote Internet access)
- Switch Actuator (for relay control)
- Elevator Lift Control Relay Module (for elevator/floor access control)
ABB-Welcome IP: Power And Connectivity
ABB-Welcome IP devices unfolds the true potential of IP technology. It uses the power of LAN connectivity and PoE connections to integrate with other devices, such as IP surveillance cameras, creating one system for all needs. PoE connection makes additional wires needless, making installation easier and quicker.
Depending on available equipment and construction of the building, ABB-Welcome IP devices share the LAN network cables with other systems for exchanging information and providing power to connected ABB-Welcome IP devices. IP gateways can be used when interlacing seperate networks, which is practical when connecting a door system with a home network.
ABB: Power & Productivity For A Better World
ABB (ASEA Brown Boveri), officially branded the ABB Group, is one of the most expansive engineering corporations in the world. From its hometown in Zurich, Switzerland, this Swedish-Swiss power and automation manufacturer spans across ~100 countries, bringing its technology to every corner of the globe. With history harking back to the 1880's, ABB is a renowned behemoth of cutting-edge development. Create a better world in your own corner of the world with products by ABB.
- Manufacturer Part #:
- Black: H82364-BG
- White: H82364-WG
- Display size: 7" capacitive touchscreen
- Display resolution: 1024 x 600
- Operating Temperature: -14° to 131°F (-10° to 55°C)
- PoE Standard: IEEE802.3 af
- Wireless transmission band: 802.11 b/g/n: for United States and Europe; 802.11a/n: for United States
- Wireless Transmission Power:
- Max. 20 dBm@12 Mbps OFDM 2.4 G
- Max. 20 dBm@12 Mbps OFDM 5.8 G
- Dimensions: 6.39 x 7.79 x 0.66 inches (198.5 x 149.8 x 17 mm)
- Warranty: 2 Year