Jasco Z-Wave Dimmer Wall Toggle Switch, No Neutral Required
Z-Wave Control No Neutral Wire
Add Z-Wave control to a switched light without a neutral wire using the Jasco Z-Wave Dimmer Wall Toggle Switch (No Neutral Required). The switch enables Z-Wave remote control, as well as local control for wired incandescent lighting up to 600 Watts. It provides On/Off and Bright/Dim control, and can be included in multiple automation groups or scenes. The Jasco Z-Wave Switch fits into a standard electrical box and and uses the existing wires to easily replace your traditional dimmer switch.
- Works with dimmable incandescent lighting
- Can be included in multiple groups or scenes
- Option to disable blue LED locator
- No neutral wire required
- Supports advanced configuration, inversion
The Jasco Z-Wave Dimmer Wall Toggle Switch is suitable for single-pole or multi-pole configuration. Up to three auxiliary switches (sold separately) can be used in conjunction with this switch.
The Jasco Z-Wave Switch requires standard screw terminal installation with wiring connections for Line (Hot), Load, and Ground. Multi-pole installation also requires a traveler wire. The switch features inline traveler circuit protection.
Note: Wallplate not included. Uses standard single-gang wallplate. For indoor use only with incandescents only. NOT for use with LEDs, CFLs, etc.
Jasco: Leader And Innovator In Electronics
Established in 1975, Jasco Products is a leader in the design and development of home automation products and wireless accessories. Jasco develops consumer electronic accessories, computer accessories, home electrical products, and personal security and surveillance products. The company is also an active member of the Consumer Electronics Association (CEA).
- Manufacturer Part #: 45716 / 45717
- Power: 120 VAC, 60 Hz
- Signal (Frequency): 908.42 MHz
- Minimum Load: 40W
- Maximum Load: 600W Incandescent ONLY
- Range: Up to 100 feet line of sight between the Wireless Controller and the closest Z-Wave receiver module.
- Environmental Conditions: For indoor use only.
- Operating Temperature Range: 32 to 104° F (0 to 40° C)
- Approvals: UL/cUL Listed. Complies with FCC and Industry Canada regulations.