Jasco Z-Wave 240V-40A Outdoor Appliance Module
DEALER ONLY ITEM: Not Available Directly to End Users.
Dealers, log on to see pricing. »Sign up to become an authorized installer.
Weatherproof for Outdoor Z-Wave Control
Add Z-Wave control to a heavy-duty outdoor appliance, motor, etc. by wiring it into the Jasco Z-Wave 240V-40A Outdoor Appliance Module. Perfect for spa heaters and pool pumps, the module connects via screw terminals and features a weatherproof NEMA 3R metal case to prevent damage when used outdoors. In addition to enabling Z-Wave control, the module also provides a built-in energy meter to report energy consumption.
- Enables Z-Wave On/Off control for a heavy-duty load
- Can be included in groups, scenes and schedules
- Built-in meter reports energy consumption
- Connects to a wired load via screw terminals
- Weatherproof metal case allows outdoor use
Built-In Energy Meter
The Outdoor Appliance Module can report back to your Z-Wave controller how much energy is being used by the connected load. Energy usage data includes Voltage (V), Current (A), Watts (W), and Power Factor (PF), as well as Kilowatt hours (KWh).
The first four readings (V, A, W and PF) are taken instantly upon a request from the controller, while the KWh reading is an accumulated value, starting from the time power was turned on. The module can store readings up to 10,000 KWh. Once the limit is reached, the module will automatically reset to zero and start over. It will also reset if power is turned off.
The module features supports multi-voltage power from 120VAC to 277VAC, up to 40 Amps. It requires wiring connections for Line (Hot), Load, Neutral, and Ground.
Note: Requires a compatible Z-Wave controller, sold separately.
Jasco: Leader And Innovator In Electronics
Established in 1975, Jasco Products is a leader in the design and development of home automation products and wireless accessories. Jasco develops consumer electronic accessories, computer accessories, home electrical products, and personal security and surveillance products. The company is also an active member of the Consumer Electronics Association (CEA).
- Manufacturer Part #: 45734
- Power: 120/240 VAC, 60 Hz
- Signal (Frequency): 908.42 MHz
- Load Ratings:
- Inductive: 2400W
- Motor: 2HP at 220VAC
- Resistive: 4800W
- Range: Up to 100 feet line of sight between the Wireless Controller and the closest Z-Wave receiver module.
- Operating Temperature Range: -4° to 140° F (-20° to 60° C)
- Environmental: NEMA-3R indoor/outdoor case; For indoor and outdoor use
- Listings: UL and CUL listed; Complies with FCC and Industry Canada regulations