evolve Single Function Showerhead, Chrome
Save Hot Water & Money on Your Bills
Save hot water, energy, and money when you warm up your showers with the Evolve Single Function Showerhead, 1.5gpm. This smart showerhead uses an integrated ShowerStart® TSV (Thermostatic Shut-off Valve) to automatically slow down water flow when the water temperature reaches 95° F (35° C). When you get into the shower, simply pull the cord on the showerhead to speed water flow back up. This automated feature saves precious hot water from being wasted before you jump in the shower, which also saves you money on your energy and water bills.
- Integrated ShowerStart® TSV prevents hot water waste during shower warm up
- Stops water flow when temperature reaches 95°F and resumes flow when cord is pulled
- 54 rub-clean, anti-clog spray nozzles for easy cleaning
- Designed for water pressure installations of 30 psi or higher
- Attaches to shower arms with 1/2-inch NPT male fittings
The Single Function Showerhead sports a WaterSense certified full-body spray pattern with 54 rub-clean anti-clog rubber spray nozzles for easy cleaning. When you are ready to start your shower, just pull on the lanyard cord to resume normal water flow. The Showerhead will automatically reset itself for your next shower after you shut off water flow to it.
The Single Function Showerhead easily installs onto your shower pipe by rotating it clockwise into position. Before installing the showerhead, wrap plumber's tape tightly around the screw threads on the shower pipe to create a watertight seal to prevent leakage.
- Showerhead with ShowerStart TSV
- Removable Lanyard
NOTE: The ShowerStart TSV is not an anti-scald device: Lower water heater to a maximum of 120° F (49° C). Always resume water flow and check water temperature before entering shower. Tankless systems require a minimum flow rate to produce hot water. When this product is used with some tankless systems a brief, yet noticeable change in the shower's temperature may occur shortly after resuming the shower's normal flow.
Experience The Luxury Of Convenient Conservation
Utilizing the unique, patent-pending ShowerStart technology, evolve products allow you to continue multitasking – only now you're saving water instead of wasting it. Evolve showerheads and adapters do this by stopping the flow to a trickle when the water reaches a comfortable 95 degrees. This way your hot water's no longer running down the drain while you're away from the shower. Using an evolve showerhead or adapter can save a yearly average of 2,700 gallons of water, the fossil-fueled energy it takes to heat it – and up to $75 off your utility bill.
- Manufacturer Part #: EV3011-CP150-SB
- Spray face diameter: 3.25 inches. Length: 3.6 inches
- Lanyard: 12 inches (L)
- Weight: 9 ounces
- Approvals: WaterSense & Uniform Plumbing Codes (cUPC): IAPMO, IGC 244-2007a & ASME A112.18.1-2011/CSA B125.1-11
- Warranty: 3-Year Limited Lifetime