Zipato Zipabox Power Expansion Module
Monitor Energy Consumption Of Your Smart Home
Measure and see how much energy consumption your smart home is using with the Zipato Zipabox Power Expansion Module. This add-on module snaps into a Zipato Zipabox expansion slot and provides support for electric circuit measuring. It can measure power consumption for up to four channels with current clamps (sold separately) that attach to its power cables. You'll easily be able to monitor your energy consumption from anywhere, anytime, because it reports measurements to the cloud server, where you'll be able to analyze the data so you can create energy saving rules with the Zipato Rule Creator.
- Allows Zipabox ' Zipabox2 to monitor energy consumption
- Easily snaps into Zipabox expansion slot
- Measures power consumption for up to four channels
- Measures voltage, current and power
- Reports measurements to the cloud server
This device is meant for mounting only with the Zipato Zipabox or Zipabox2. Disconnect power from the Zipabox then remove all modules from Slot 1. Connect AC wires to the Power Module, then align the connector of the Power Module to expansion Slot 1 of the Zipabox. Join the Power Module and the Zipabox together until the gap between them is completely closed. If you had any other module in Slot 1 connect them back to the Power Module in the same order as they were before. Connect your clip-on current transformers to channels 1 to 4. Reactivate the main power supply and wait for the Zipabox LED to turn solid green.
- Zipabox Power Expansion Module
- Requires connection to the Zipato Zipabox or Zipabox2.
- Current Clamps not included.
- Do not use the Zipabox power adapter with the Power Module – it may cause permanent damage to your Zipabox.
Security ' Automation For Every Home
Zipato is a cloud-based home automation and security system designed to make homes safe, comfortable and energy efficient. Compatible with a variety of wired and wireless automation protocols, Zipato supports flexible installation, customization, and DIY expandability. Control Zipato locally or over the Internet for complete home control and peace of mind!
- Manufacturer Part #: ZBM.POWER
- Input: 90-265 VAC, 50-60 Hz
- Output: 12VDC, 1.5A (tied to internal Zipabox power bus)
- Efficiency: High active mode efficiency (>85%)
- EMI: Complies with standards
- Frequency: 908.42 MHz
- Operating Temperature Range: 32°F to 104°F (0°C to 40°C)
- Storage: -13°F to 158°F (-25°C to 70°C)
- Humidity: 5% to 95% non-condensing
- Dimensions: 2.2(W) x 1.9(H) x 3.4(L) in (55 x 48 x 86 mm)
- Certifications: EMC, FCC, CE
- Warranty: 1 Year