Zipato Zipabox Backup Expansion Module
Keep Your Zipabox Running During A Power Outage
Keep your Zipabox running during a power outage or network disruption with the Zipato Zipabox Backup Expansion Module. As a rechargeable backup battery, this expansion module provides up to 24 hours of backup power to the main unit of the Zipabox system. It also features a USB port, which will allow you to connect a 3G USB stick. This provides a backup Internet connection so you don't have to worry about losing connection to the cloud. And for added protection, it even has a built-in tamper sensor to detect shock and vibrations so you can be alerted if the module is tampered with.
- Provides backup power and Internet connectivity to the main unit of the Zipabox system
- Back-up battery provides power for up to 24 hours
- Includes USB port for connecting a 3G USB stick
- Built-in tamper sensor alerts you if the module detects shock or vibrations
- Easily snaps into a Zipabox expansion slot
This device is meant for mounting only with the Zipato Zipabox and Zipabox2. Disconnect the Zipabox from the power. If you had any other module in Slot 1 (except for the Power module) remove it. Align the connector of the Backup Expansion Module to expansion Slot 1 of the Zipabox. Join the module and the Zipabox together until the gap between them is completely closed. If you had any other module in Slot 1, connect it to the Backup module in the same way.
- Zipabox Power Expansion Module
- GSM Stick
Note: Requires connection to the Zipato Zipabox or Zipabox2.
Security ' Automation For Every Home
Zipato is a cloud-based home automation and security system designed to make homes safe, comfortable and energy efficient. Compatible with a variety of wired and wireless automation protocols, Zipato supports flexible installation, customization, and DIY expandability. Control Zipato locally or over the Internet for complete home control and peace of mind!
- Manufacturer Part #: ZBM.BACKUPV2
- I/O ' LEDS: 2 status LEDs
- Port: USB, RS232
- Battery: 3300 mAh, 7.4 V
- Operating Temperature Range: 14°F to 104°F (-10°C to 40°C)
- Humidity: 5% to 95% non-condensing
- Dimensions: 2.2(W) x 3.4(H) x 1.8(L) in (55 x 87 x 46 mm)
- Certifications: EMC, FCC, CE
- Warranty: 1 Year