Zipato Zigbee Smart Flood Sensor
Battery-Powered Zigbee Water Sensor
Make sure you know about a water leak before it gets out of control by installing the Zipato Zigbee Smart Flood Sensor (AKA the Smart Water Leak Sensor). The Flood Sensor consists of a small water sensor attached to a battery-powered Zigbee transmitter by a 3.9-foot (120 cm) cable. This lets you mount the transmitter to a wall or other flat surface while the sensor sits right next to the appliance you want to monitor. This separated design also helps prevent false alarms due to high humidity. The transmitter easily mounts with tape included on the device.
- Detects water to alert you to flooding or leaks
- Works with a Zigbee controller/receiver
- Perfect for monitoring a water heater, bathroom, basement, etc.
- Battery-powered; easy mounting with included tape
- Flood Sensor w/Transmitter
- (2) AAA Batteries
- Transmitter Mounting Bracket
- Mounting Tape
NOTE: Requires a compatible Zigbee controller/receiver, sold separately. For indoor use only.
Security & Automation For Every Home
Zipato is a cloud-based home automation and security system designed to make homes safe, comfortable and energy efficient. Compatible with a variety of wired and wireless automation protocols, Zipato supports flexible installation, customization, and DIY expandability. Control Zipato locally or over the Internet for complete home control and peace of mind!
- Manufacturer Part #: HM-HS1WL-M
- Protocol: Zigbee – 2.4 GHz
- Working Voltage: DC3V (2 x AAA batteries included)
- Static Current: 5uA
- Alarm Current: 35mA
- Wireless Range: Up to 100 feet (30 meters) indoors; Up to 230 feet (70 meters) outdoors/line of sight (designed for indoor use only)
- Operating Temperature: 14° to 122°F (-10° to 50°C)
- Operating Humidity: max. 95 percent RH
- Approvals: UL, FCC, CE, RoHS
- Transmitter: 2.99 x 1.44 x 0.65 inches (76 x 36.6 x 16.5 mm)
- Sensor: 1.11 x 1.04 x 0.48 inches (28.3 x 26.5 x 12.2 mm)
- Warranty: 1 Year