Zipato Z-Wave Remote
Keyfob-Size Z-Wave Remote Control
Perfect for controlling a security system, lights, and A/V equipment throughout your home, the Zipato Z-Wave Remote (U.S.) offers convenient handheld control for any Z-Wave network. The compact, battery-powered remote can turn On/Off up to eight Z-Wave devices (or whole groups of devices), can arm/disarm a Z-Wave alarm system, and even provides a panic button to set off an alarm during emergencies.
- Controls up to 8 devices or groups of devices
- Waterproof IPX5 for safe use in kitchen, bathroom
- Works with any Z-Wave controller
- Built-in battery recharges via USB
- Green/red LED indicates transmission status
- Optionally works with the Z-Wave-to-IR Extender
The remote's slim, keyfob design makes it easy to store anywhere that's convenient, like your pocket or purse. Best of all, the remote is waterproof (IPX5), so you can use it around the sink or shower without risking damage (not to be immersed in water).
Optional A/V Control Capabilities
When used in conjunction with the Zipato Z-Wave to IR Extender (model RM-ZXT120.US, sold separately), the Z-Wave Remote can control A/V components that have IR receivers, such as your TV, cable box, DVD/BluRay player, stereo, and more.
Note: Requires a compatible Z-Wave controller, sold separately. Waterproof rating IPX5 only allows splashing of the remote, NOT immersion.
Security & Automation For Every Home
Zipato is a cloud-based home automation and security system designed to make homes safe, comfortable and energy efficient. Compatible with a variety of wired and wireless automation protocols, Zipato supports flexible installation, customization, and DIY expandability. Control Zipato locally or over the Internet for complete home control and peace of mind!
- Higher output power enhances communication range(+6dBm output power as compared to -2.5dBm 300 series)
- Built-in long-life Lithium Polymer battery recharges over micro-USB port
- Over-the-air firmware upgrades
- Manufacturer Part #: PH-PSR03.US
- Protocol: Z-Wave (U.S.)
- Power: Li 602025 battery, rechargeable (built-in)
- Operating Voltage: 3.7V
- Operating Current: 40mA
- Standby Current: 8mA
- Operation Temperature: -10° to 40° C
- Wireless Range: Min. 98 feet (30m) indoor/ 230 feet (70m) outdoor (meant for indoor use only)
- RF Frequency: 908.42 MHz
- RF Regulation: EMC 2004/108/EC, R&TTE 1995/5/EC, LVD 2006/95/EC, FCC Part 15
- Approvals: FCC
- Warranty: 1 Year