Zipato Z-Wave Plus Multi-Sensor, Gen5 (U.S.)
Z-Wave Sensor Detects Both Motion & Light
The Zipato Z-Wave Multi-Sensor (U.S.) is designed to not only detect motion in a room, but also measure the room's ambient light levels. It's a great multifunction PIR sensor that is ideal for both home security and lighting control. When activated, the Zipato Multi-Sensor can automatically trigger other Z-Wave devices (sold separately), such as an audible alarm when an intruder is detected, or a smart dimmer switch to add more light to a darkened room. When used with a Zipato home automation controller (sold separately), it can be integrated into a Z-Wave home automation network using Zipato Rule Creator. It's also compatible with other Z-Wave devices and controllers that display the Z-Wave logo.
- Designed to detect motion and measure the light levels of a room
- Can work with a Zipato home automation controller and other devices (sold separately) that display the Z-Wave logo
- Can trigger a security system alarm
- Battery powered (includes battery)
- Easy installation
The Zipato Z-Wave Multi-Sensor is intended for wall mounting and must be installed in a corner of a room or perpendicularly to the doors (7 feet above the ground or more). Included is a sensor holder, which can be installed with screws (included) or double sided tape (not included).
- PIR Sensor
- Battery (CR123A)
- (2) Screws
- (2) Screw Stoppers
- User Manual
- Requires a Z-Wave network controller (sold separately).
- Actual detection range of the sensor can be influenced by environment conditions, such as moving objects within the sensor's detection area (trees blowing in the wind, cars passing by, etc.)
- False motion alarms may be caused by moving masses of air and heat as well. If sensor keeps reporting false alarms, install the sensor in a different location.
Security And Automation For Every Home
Zipato is a cloud-based home automation and security system designed to make homes safe, comfortable and energy efficient. Compatible with a variety of wired and wireless automation protocols, Zipato supports flexible installation, customization, and DIY expandability. Control Zipato locally or over the Internet for complete home control and peace of mind!
- Manufacturer Part #: NE-NAS-PD01ZT.US
- Protocol: Z-Wave – 908.4MHz US
- Power: Battery (CR123A, included)
- Standby Current: 16uA
- Up to 164 feet (50 meters) outdoor
- Up to 98 feet (30 meters) indoor
- Detection Range: Up to 23 feet (7 meters)
- Viewing Angle: 110 degrees
- Operating Temperature: 32° to 104° F (0° to 40° C)
- Storage Temperature: 32° to 140° F (0° to 60° C)
- Dimensions: 1.8 x 1.8 x 1.9 inches (45 x 45 x 48 mm)
- Certifications: UL, FCC, CE, RoHS
- Warranty: 1-Year Standard