Zipato Z-Wave Multi-Sensor Trio
Monitors a Door/Window, Temperature, & Light
As a three-in-one Z-Wave sensor, the Zipato Z-Wave Multi-Sensor Trio monitors a door or window for open/closed status, measures the room's ambient temperature, and measures light levels. It can be used either to detect intruders or to automatically trigger Z-Wave devices when activated.
- Detects open/closed status of a door/window
- Measures light levels and room temperature
- Can trigger a security system alarm
- Built-in tamper protection
- Automatic low battery alerts
The sensor can automatically trigger other Z-Wave devices in your network. If you install the sensor on your front door, for example, you could program it to turn on lights according to two conditions: 1) the front door opens and 2) the room is dark. Temperature detection could be used in a similar fashion, for example, activating your HVAC system when the door is opened and the room is warm.
How It Works
The Z-Wave Multi-Sensor Trio consists of two components: a sensor and a magnet. One piece mounts on the door/window frame, and the other mounts on the door/window itself. When the two components separate, the sensor knows the door/window is open. The unit also has a built-in illumination sensor to detect light levels, as well as a built-in temperature sensor.
Security & Automation For Every Home
Zipato is a cloud-based home automation and security system designed to make homes safe, comfortable and energy efficient. Compatible with a variety of wired and wireless automation protocols, Zipato supports flexible installation, customization, and DIY expandability. Control Zipato locally or over the Internet for complete home control and peace of mind!
- Protocol: Z-Wave V6.02
- Operating Voltage: 3V CR123A
- Operating Current: 37mA
- Standby Current: 30uA
- Low Battery Voltage: 2.6V
- Battery: 1500mA CR123A Lithium battery
- Battery Life: 3.5 years
- RF Frequency: 908.42 MHz
- RF Regulation: FCC part 15.249 / EN300 220-1/
- Distance: Min. 40m indoor; Min. 100m outdoor
- Illumination Range: 0~500 Lx
- Temperature Detection Range: -10 to 70° C
- Magnetic Gap:
- Open → Close: 28 mm
- Close → Open: 30 mm
- Weight: 52 g
- Detector: 28(W) x 96(H) x 23(D) mm
- Magnet: 10(W) x 50(H) x 12(H) mm
- Operation Temperature: -10 to 40° C
- Humidity: 85 percent RH max.
- Approvals: CE, FCC
- Warranty: 1 Year