Zipato Z-Wave Micro Module Switch Single
Remotely Control One In-Wall Switch Or Outlet
You can enable Z-Wave remote control for an in-wall switch or power outlet, and monitor the load's energy usage, with the Zipato Z-Wave Micro Module Switch Single (U.S.). This small, hidden Z-Wave module installs in the electrical box behind your switch/outlet, and wires in between your switch/outlet and the connected load. Once the module is set up, you can turn the load On/Off with your traditional wall switch, a Z-Wave remote, or the module's built-in pushbutton.
- Controls one wired load locally or by Z-Wave remote
- Supports a resistive motor load up to 1500W/11A (120V)
- LED indicates on/off status
- Reports energy info (instance wattage, accumulated power, overload, etc.)
- Built-in overload protection
- Serves as a wireless repeater for other Z-Wave devices
Energy Monitoring & Reporting
The Zipato Z-Wave Micro Module Switch Single detects and reports voltage, current, power factor, instance wattage, accumulated power, and overload current (11A with resistive load) of your connected light or appliance. It auto-reports wattage when variation exceeds 5 percent. When overload is detected, the module automatically disables, its On/Off button locks out, and its LED indicator flashes quickly. Unplugging and reconnecting the module will reset its overload condition to normal status.
How It Works
When the module is installed behind a wall switch, the switch no longer directly controls the connected loads. Instead, the switch serves as an input for the module, which has an internal relay to control the connected loads. This relay transmits commands to your loads from the wall switch or a Z-Wave remote.
- Micro Module Switch Single
- Quick Installation Guide
NOTE: Requires a Z-Wave network controller, sold separately. For indoor use only.
Security & Automation For Every Home
Zipato is a cloud-based home automation and security system designed to make homes safe, comfortable and energy efficient. Compatible with a variety of wired and wireless automation protocols, Zipato supports flexible installation, customization, and DIY expandability. Control Zipato locally or over the Internet for complete home control and peace of mind!
- Manufacturer Part #: PH-PAN03.US
- Protocol: Z-Wave
- Frequency: 908.42 MHz U.S.
- Operating Voltage: 120V
- Maximum Load: 1500W / 11A (Resistive load)
- Operating Temperature: 32° to 104°F (0° to 40°C)
- Range: Minimum 98.4 feet (30m) indoor / 229.7 feet (70m) outdoor
- Weight: 1.38 ounces (39g)
- Dimensions: 1.81 x 1.54 x 0.59 inches (46 x 39 x 15mm)
- Regulations: EMC 2004/108/EC, R&TTE 1995/5/EC, LVD 2006/95/EC, FCC PART 15, CE
- Warranty: 1 Year