Zipato Micromodule Energy Meter
Monitor Electricity Consumption Of Connected Appliances
Monitor the total amount of electricity consumed by one of your appliances with the Zipato Micromodule Energy Meter. This module is small and compact and can easily be installed in the majority of electrical boxes. It supports two loads up to 6000W each, at 120V. Once it's connected, it reports electricity consumption of your connected appliance in real time to Zipato or any other Z-Wave controller.
- Monitors electricity consumption of connected appliances and reports real time to Zipato or other Z-Wave controller
- Dual power meter function and supports 2 loads up to 6000W each, at 120V
- Small, compact size allows it to fit in most electrical boxes
- Receives over-the-air firmware updates
- Z-Wave Plus certified
- Zipabox Z-Wave US Expansion Module
- Ampere Meter Clamps
NOTE: Requires connection to the Zipato Zipabox or Zipabox2.
Security ' Automation For Every Home
Zipato is a cloud-based home automation and security system designed to make homes safe, comfortable and energy efficient. Compatible with a variety of wired and wireless automation protocols, Zipato supports flexible installation, customization, and DIY expandability. Control Zipato locally or over the Internet for complete home control and peace of mind!
- Manufacturer Part #: PH-PAB01.US
- Protocol: Z-Wave Plus
- Operating Voltage: 100 to 240VAC
- Maximum Load: 6000W x 2 at 120V
- Range: Minimum 30m indoor/70m outdoor
- Operating Temperature Range: 32°F to 104°F (0°C to 40°C)
- Humidity: 10% to 85% non-condensing
- Certifications: EMC 2004/108/EC, R&TTE 1995/5/EC, LVD 2006/95/EC, FCC PART 15
- Warranty: 1 Year