Yale nexTouch Sectional Mortise Zigbee Lock Touchscreen Keypad (Key Override)
Upgrade to a Zigbee Compatible Touchscreen Keypad
Conveniently secure your front door by replacing your standard mortise lock with the wireless Yale nexTouch Sectional Mortise Zigbee Lock Touchscreen Keypad (Key Override). This smart sectional lock includes three components, the touchscreen keypad, deadlocking latch bolt with turnkey cylinder, and reversible leverset. It provides multiple ways to access your home or business. To access the lock, input a 4-8 digit code into the keypad, use a traditional key, or remotely access the lock via a Zigbee controller or smartphone app.
- Wireless latch bolt and keypad secure your home and connect to Zigbee networks
- Lock/unlock via numbered access code, turnkey, or Zigbee remote control
- Create and share up to 100 unique PIN codes for your family, friends, and delivery services
- Easy to install, battery-powered with optional backup
- Voice assistance guides you through programming
- Weather resistant seal protects the keypad from the elements
- Keypad lockout – Deters tampering by disabling keypad after five (5) failed attempts
As a part of the nexTouch series, this Yale lock comes with several advanced security features including modular security attachments, privacy and free passage modes, and an optional Zigbee Module for integration with your Zigbee automation and security system.
The lock can seamlessly integrate into more than 50 home automation and security systems including SmartThings, Alarm.com, Vivint, and more. Once integrated, the Zigbee lock gains additional features*:
- Lock/unlock deadbolt remotely via Zigbee
- Create codes, view access history, and adjust settings via Zigbee
- History log shows when family/friends come and go in real time
- Trigger other Zigbee devices upon valid/invalid code entries
- Privacy mode locks out all users for enhanced security
*Features may vary based on Zigbee controller.
The lock installs on standard interior or exterior doors measuring 1-3/4" thick. All of the necessary hardware (latch, strike, screws, etc.) are included, along with a template for door preparation and detailed instructions. The latch bolt and leverset handle are reversible, making them suitable for left- or right-handed operation.
The lock is powered by four (4) AA batteries which should last for one year before needing to be replaced. The lock also supports an optional 9VDC backup power supply with plug-in wall transformer (sold separately). The included Zigbee Network Module snaps in above the batteries. An alert is triggered when the battery is low, wrong codes are entered, or the lock is tampered with.
Program the lock using the touchscreen keypad or through your Zigbee system controller. The lock provides voice-assisted programming with adjustable volume to guide you through the setup process. Voice assistance is available in English, Spanish, and French.
- Mortise Touchscreen Keypad
- Deadlocking Latch Bolt
- Reversible Leverset
- Zigbee Module, Plug-In
- (4) AA Batteries
- Mounting Hardware
- Instruction Manual
- Smartphone required for optional remote Zigbee integration via the Yale Secure App or Zigbee compatible controller app.
- Zigbee automation or security controller sold separately.
- Does not include deadbolt.
nexTouch – One Lock Platform, Three Technologies
Yale nexTouch locks feature fully modular designs for users to enjoy multiple advanced security technologies for secure access to their homes or businesses. nexTouch locks and deadbolts give users the convenience of remote and local access control with Zigbee or Zigbee wireless integration and cloud-based management software.
Yale – Solutions For The Digital Home
As a residential product line under the Yale Security brand, the Yale nexTouch series makes the next step into securing the digital home. Known for manufacturing top-quality deadbolts and leversets, Yale offers lock hardware and other home security solutions fit for the modern, connected age.
- Manufacturer Part #:
- Black Suede: NTM620-HA2-676
- Bright Brass: NTM620-HA2-605
- Dark Oxidized Bronze: NTM620-HA2-613E
- Satin Chrome Plated: NTM620-HA2-626
- Wireless Protocol: Zigbee – includes plug-in Zigbee Module
- Door Specifications: Fits into the standard mortise door prep
- User Codes: Up to 100 unique user codes (500 when connected to Zigbee network)
- Backset: 2-3/4 inches (70mm) standard backset
- Door Thickness: 1-3/4 inches (44mm) door thickness standard; please specify for other door thicknesses
- Handing: Field reversible
- Latch Bolt: 3/4 inch spring latch bolt standard, 1 inch throw deadlocking latch bolt optional
- Strike: Curved lip strike with 1-1/4 inch (32 mm) lip length standard
- Cylinder: Accepts conventional, interchangeable core, security and high security cylinders, and other manufacturers' keyway cylinders
- Operating Temperature: -40F to 140 degrees F (-40C to 60 degrees C) at 95 percent relative humidity when used with an external power supply
- Power Source: 4 AA alkaline batteries (included) with optional hardwire input for 9VDC external power; 9V battery power backup on keypad
- Approvals and Certifications: ADA, ANSI/BHMA Grade 1, EPD, FCC, GreenCircle, ISO 14001, Windstorm, UL/cUL rating up to and including 3 hours
- Warranty: 1 year electrical, 3 year mechanical and finish