Yale nexTouch Sectional Mortise Z-Wave Lock Touchscreen Keypad (Key Override)
Upgrade to a Z-Wave Compatible Touchscreen Keypad
Upgrade your traditional lock to a smart Z-Wave Plus lock with the Yale nexTouch Sectional Mortise Z-Wave Lock Touchscreen Keypad (Key Override). This sectional lock includes three components, the touchscreen keypad, deadlocking latch bolt with turnkey cylinder, and reversible leverset, providing you multiple ways to access your home or business. To access the lock, input a 4-8 digit code into the keypad, use a traditional key, or remotely access the lock via a Z-Wave controller or smartphone app.
- Wireless latch bolt and keypad secure your home and connect to Z-Wave networks
- Lock/unlock via numbered access code, turnkey, or Z-Wave remote control
- Create and share up to 100 unique PIN codes for your family, friends, and delivery services
- Easy to install, battery-powered with optional backup
- Voice assistance guides you through programming
- Weather resistant seal protects the keypad from the elements
- Keypad lockout – Disable the keypad after five (5) successive failed attempts
As a part of the nexTouch series, this Yale lock comes with several advanced security features including modular security attachments, privacy and free passage modes, and an optional Z-Wave Module for integration with your Z-Wave automation and security system.
The lock installs on standard interior or exterior doors measuring 1-3/4" thick. All of the necessary hardware (latch, strike, screws, etc.) are included, along with a template for door preparation and instructions. The latch bolt and leverset handle are reversible, making them suitable for left- or right-handed operation.
The lock is powered by four (4) AA batteries which should last for one year before needing to be replaced. The lock also supports an optional 9VDC backup power supply with plug-in wall transformer (sold separately). The included Z-Wave Network Module snaps in above the batteries. An alert is triggered when the battery is low, wrong codes are entered, or the lock is tampered with.
Program the lock using the touchscreen keypad or through your Z-Wave system controller. The lock provides voice-assisted programming with adjustable volume to guide you through the setup process. Voice assistance is available in English, Spanish, and French.
- Mortise Touchscreen Keypad
- Deadlocking Latch Bolt
- Reversible Leverset
- Z-Wave Module, Plug-In
- (4) AA Batteries
- Mounting Hardware
- Instruction Manual
- This model does not include a deadbolt.
- Smartphone required for optional remote Z-Wave integration via the Yale Secure App or Z-Wave compatible controller app.
- Z-Wave automation or security controller sold separately.
Z-Wave Plus Certification
Z-Wave Plus is an upgraded certification program to help you identify products that take advantage of the "Next Gen" Z-Wave hardware platform, also known as 500 Series or Gen5 Z-Wave. Z-Wave Plus certified solutions feature a selected set of extended features and capabilities that enhance your experience with faster and easier installation and setup. Z-Wave Plus advancements also provide longer battery life, faster operation, better wireless range and improved noise immunity.
nexTouch – One Lock Platform, Three Technologies
Yale nexTouch locks feature fully modular designs for users to enjoy multiple advanced security technologies for secure access to their homes or businesses. nexTouch locks and deadbolts give users the convenience of remote and local access control with Zigbee or Zigbee wireless integration and cloud-based management software.
Yale – Solutions For The Digital Home
As a residential product line under the Yale Security brand, the Yale nexTouch series makes the next step into securing the digital home. Known for manufacturing top-quality deadbolts and leversets, Yale offers lock hardware and other home security solutions fit for the modern, connected age.
- Manufacturer Part #:
- Black Suede: NTM620-ZW2-676
- Bright Brass: NTM620-ZW2-605
- Dark Oxidized Bronze: NTM620-ZW2-613E
- Satin Chrome Plated: NTM620-ZW2-626
- Door Specifications: Fits into the standard mortise door prep
- User Codes: Up to 100 unique user codes (500 when connected to Z-Wave network)
- Backset: 2-3/4 inches (70mm) standard backset
- Door Thickness: 1-3/4 inches (44mm) door thickness standard; please specify for other door thicknesses
- Handing: Field reversible
- Latch Bolt: 3/4 inch spring latch bolt standard, 1 inch throw deadlocking latch bolt optional
- Strike: Curved lip strike with 1-1/4 inch (32 mm) lip length standard
- Cylinder: Accepts conventional, interchangeable core, security and high security cylinders, and other manufacturers' keyway cylinders
- Operating Temperature: -40F to 140 degrees F (-40C to 60 degrees C) at 95 percent relative humidity when used with an external power supply
- Power Source: 4 AA alkaline batteries (included) with optional hardwire input for 9VDC external power; 9V battery power backup on keypad
- Approvals and Certifications: ADA, ANSI/BHMA Grade 1, EPD, FCC, GreenCircle, ISO 14001, Windstorm, UL/cUL rating up to and including 3 hours
- Warranty: 1 year electrical, 3 year mechanical and finish