Yale nexTouch Sectional Mortise Z-Wave Lock Pushbutton Keypad (Key, Deadbolt, Thumbturn)
DEALER ONLY ITEM: Not Available Directly To End Users.
Dealers, log on to see pricing. »Sign up to become an authorized installer.
Z-Wave Compatible Pushbutton Keypad
Take the next step in access control systems with the Yale nexTouch Sectional Mortise Z-Wave Lock Pushbutton Keypad (Key, Deadbolt, Thumbturn). This sectional lock consists of the pushbutton keypad, deadlocking latch bolt with turnkey cylinder, thumbturn deadbolt, and a reversible leverset. The lock gives you 3 methods of accessing your home or business: input a 4-8 digit code into the keypad, use a traditional key, or remotely unlock the lock via a Z-Wave controller or smartphone app.
- Wireless latch bolt and keypad secure your home and connect to Z-Wave networks
- Lock/unlock via numbered access code, turnkey, or Z-Wave remote control
- Create and share up to 100 unique PIN codes for your family, friends, and delivery services
- Additional deadbolt operated by key from outside and indoor thumbturn
- Easy to install, battery-powered with optional backup
- Voice assistance guides you through programming
- Weather resistant seal protects the keypad from the elements
- Keypad lockout – Disable the keypad after five (5) successive failed attempts
As a part of the nexTouch series, this Yale lock comes with several advanced security features including modular security attachments, privacy and free passage modes, and an optional Z-Wave Module for integration with your Z-Wave automation and security system.
The lock installs on standard interior or exterior doors measuring 1-3/4" thick. All the necessary hardware (latch, strike, screws, etc.) are included, along with a template for door preparation and detailed instructions. The latch bolt and leverset handle are reversible, making them suitable for left or right-handed operation.
The sectional lock is powered by four (4) included AA batteries, that should last for approximately one year. The lock also supports an optional 9VDC backup power supply with plug-in wall transformer (sold separately). The Z-Wave Network Module easily snaps in above the batteries. An alert is triggered when the battery is low, wrong codes are entered, or the lock is tampered with.
Programming is accomplished either at the lock with the keypad or through your Z-Wave system controller. The lock provides voice-assisted programming with adjustable volume to guide you through the setup process. Voice assistance is available in English, Spanish, and French.
- Mortise Pushbutton Keypad
- Deadlocking Latch Bolt
- Thumbturn Deadbolt
- Reversible Leverset
- Z-Wave Module, Plug-In
- (4) AA Batteries
- Mounting Hardware
- Instruction Manual
NOTE: Smartphone required for optional remote Z-Wave integration via the Yale Secure App or Z-Wave compatible controller app. Z-Wave automation or security controller sold separately.
Z-Wave Plus Certification
Z-Wave Plus is an upgraded certification program to help you identify products that take advantage of the "Next Gen" Z-Wave hardware platform, also known as 500 Series or Gen5 Z-Wave. Z-Wave Plus certified solutions feature a selected set of extended features and capabilities that enhance your experience with faster and easier installation and setup. Z-Wave Plus advancements also provide longer battery life, faster operation, better wireless range and improved noise immunity.
nexTouch – One Lock Platform, Three Technologies
Yale nexTouch locks feature fully modular designs for users to enjoy multiple advanced security technologies for secure access to their homes or businesses. nexTouch locks and deadbolts give users the convenience of remote and local access control with Zigbee or Zigbee wireless integration and cloud-based management software.
Yale – Solutions For The Digital Home
As a residential product line under the Yale Security brand, the Yale nexTouch series makes the next step into securing the digital home. Known for manufacturing top-quality deadbolts and leversets, Yale offers lock hardware and other home security solutions fit for the modern, connected age.
- Manufacturer Part #:
- Black Suede: NTM615-ZW2-676
- Bright Brass: NTM615-ZW2-605
- Dark Oxidized Bronze: NTM615-ZW2-613E
- Satin Chrome Plated: NTM615-ZW2-626
- Door Specifications: Fits into the standard mortise door prep
- User Codes: Up to 100 unique user codes (500 when connected to Z-Wave network)
- Backset: 2-3/4 inches (70mm) standard backset
- Door Thickness: 1-3/4 inches (44mm) door thickness standard; please specify for other door thicknesses
- Handing: Field reversible
- Latch Bolt: 3/4 inch spring latch bolt standard, 1 inch throw deadlocking latch bolt optional
- Strike: Curved lip strike with 1-1/4 inch (32 mm) lip length standard
- Cylinder: Accepts conventional, interchangeable core, security and high security cylinders, and other manufacturers' keyway cylinders
- Operating Temperature: -40F to 140 degrees F (-40C to 60 degrees C) at 95 percent relative humidity when used with an external power supply
- Power Source: 4 AA alkaline batteries (included) with optional hardwire input for 9VDC external power; 9V battery power backup on keypad
- Approvals and Certifications: ADA, ANSI/BHMA Grade 1, EPD, FCC, GreenCircle, ISO 14001, Windstorm, UL/cUL rating up to and including 3 hours
- Warranty: 1 year electrical, 3 year mechanical and finish