Yale nexTouch Sectional Mortise Lock Touchscreen Keypad, Standalone, (No Smart Module, Key, Deadbolt, Thumbturn)
DEALER ONLY ITEM: Not Available Directly to End Users.
Dealers, log on to see pricing. »Sign up to become an authorized installer.
Two Access Methods for One Lock with Room for a Third
Gain multiple ways to access your property all while adding robust security and a keypad lock with an attractive mortise design by installing the standalone Yale nexTouch Sectional Mortise Lock Touchscreen (No Smart Module, Key, Deadbolt, Thumbturn). This sectional lock consists of the touchscreen keypad, deadlocking latch bolt with turnkey cylinder, thumbturn deadbolt, and a reversible leverset, to give you various ways to access your home or business. To unlock the door, input a 4-8 digit code into the keypad, use a traditional key, or you can add wireless capabilities to the lock by installing the Smart Module (sold separately) to unlock it remotely with a smartphone app.
- Lock/unlock via numbered access code touchscreen, turnkey, or by remote control (Smart Module required, sold separately)
- Create and share up to 100 unique PIN codes for your family, friends, and delivery services
- Easy to install, battery-powered with optional backup
- Voice assistance guides you through programming in 3 languages
- Weather resistant seal protects the keypad from the elements
- Keypad lockout – Disable the keypad after five (5) successive failed attempts
As a part of the nexTouch series, this Yale lock comes with several advanced security features including modular security attachments, privacy and free passage modes, and the option to add a Smart Module (sold separately) to gain access control via a smartphone app.
The lock installs on standard interior or exterior doors measuring 1-3/4" thick. All the necessary hardware (latch, strike, screws, etc.) are included, along with a template for door preparation and detailed instructions. The latch bolt and leverset handle are reversible, making them suitable for left or right-handed operation.
The sectional lock is powered by four (4) included AA batteries that should last for approximately one year. The lock also supports an optional 9VDC backup power supply with a plug-in wall transformer (sold separately). The Smart Module (sold separately) easily snaps in above the batteries. An alert is triggered when the battery is low, wrong codes are entered, or the lock is tampered with.
Programming is accomplished either at the lock with the keypad or through your Z-Wave system controller. The lock provides voice-assisted programming with adjustable volume to guide you through the setup process. Voice assistance is available in English, Spanish, and French.
- Mortise Touchscreen Keypad
- Deadlocking Latch Bolt
- Thumbturn Deadbolt
- Reversible Leverset
- (4) AA Batteries
- Mounting Hardware
- Instruction Manual
NOTE: Smart module required for remote operation and smart capabilities (sold separately).
Yale Real Living – Solutions For The Digital Home
As a residential product line under the Yale Security brand, the Yale Real Living series brings over a century of innovation to the digital home. Known for manufacturing top-quality deadbolts and leversets, Yale now offers lock hardware and other home security solutions fit for the modern, connected age.
- Manufacturer Part #:
- NTM625-NR-BSP: Black Suede
- NTM625-NR-613E: Dark Oxidized Bronze
- NTM625-NR-626: Satin Chrome
- Keypad: Touchscreen
- Door Specifications: Fits into the standard mortise door prep
- User Codes: Up to 100 unique user codes (500 when a Smart Module is connected, sold separately)
- Backset: 2-3/4 inches (70mm) standard backset
- Door Thickness: 1-3/4 inches (44mm) door thickness standard; please specify for other door thicknesses
- Handing: Field reversible
- Latch Bolt: 3/4 inch spring latch bolt standard, 1 inch throw deadlocking latch bolt optional
- Strike: Curved lip strike with 1-1/4 inch (32 mm) lip length standard
- Cylinder: Accepts conventional, interchangeable core, security and high security cylinders, and other manufacturers' keyway cylinders
- Operating Temperature: -40F to 140 degrees F (-40C to 60 degrees C) at 95 percent relative humidity when used with an external power supply
- Power Source: 4 AA alkaline batteries (included) with optional hardwire input for 9VDC external power; 9V battery power backup on keypad
- Approvals and Certifications: ADA, ANSI/BHMA Grade 1, EPD, FCC, GreenCircle, ISO 14001, Windstorm, UL/cUL rating up to and including 3 hours
- Warranty: 1 year electrical, 3 year mechanical and finish