Yale nexTouch Cylindrical Z-Wave Plus Pushbutton Lock
Three Access Methods for One Lock
Add multiple secure means to enter your home with the Yale nexTouch Cylindrical Z-Wave Pushbutton Deadbolt (Key Override). This electronic keypad door lock gives you 3 ways to access your home or business: inputting a 4-8 digit code into the keypad, using a traditional key, or remotely accessing the lock via a Z-Wave controller or smartphone app.
- Wireless keypad lock secures your home and connects to Z-Wave networks
- Lock/unlock via numbered access code, turnkey, or Z-Wave remote control
- Create and share up to 100 unique PIN codes for your family, friends, and delivery services
- Easy to install, battery-powered with optional backup
- Voice assistance guides you through programming in 3 languages
- Weather resistant seal protects the keypad from the elements
As a part of the nexTouch series, this Yale lock comes with several advanced security features including modular security attachments, privacy and free passage modes, and an optional Z-Wave Module for integration with your Z-Wave automation and security system.
The Z-Wave smart lock installs on standard interior or exterior doors measuring 1-3/4" thick. All the necessary hardware (lock, screws, etc.) are included, along with a template for door preparation and detailed instructions. The lock is suitable for left- or right-handed operation.
The sectional lock is powered by four (4) AA batteries, which are included and should last for about one year. The lock also supports an optional 9VDC backup power supply with plug-in wall transformer (sold separately). The Z-Wave Network Module easily snaps in above the batteries. An alert is triggered when the battery is low, wrong codes are entered, or the lock is tampered with.
Programming is accomplished either at the lock via the push button keypad, or through your Z-Wave system controller. The Z-Wave smart lock provides voice-assisted programming with adjustable volume to guide you through the setup process. Voice assistance is available in English, Spanish, and French.
- Cylindrical Pushbutton Lock
- Z-Wave Module, Plug-In
- (4) AA Batteries
- Mounting Hardware
- Instruction Manual
- This model does not include a deadbolt.
- Smartphone required for optional remote Z-Wave integration via the Yale Secure App or Z-Wave compatible controller app. Z-Wave automation or security controller sold separately.
Z-Wave Plus Certification
Z-Wave Plus is an upgraded certification program to help you identify products that take advantage of the "Next Gen" Z-Wave hardware platform, also known as 500 Series or Gen5 Z-Wave. Z-Wave Plus certified solutions feature a selected set of extended features and capabilities that enhance your experience with faster and easier installation and setup. Z-Wave Plus advancements also provide longer battery life, faster operation, better wireless range and improved noise immunity.
NexTouch – One Lock Platform, Three Technologies
Yale nexTouch locks feature fully modular designs for users to enjoy multiple advanced security technologies for secure access to their homes or businesses. nexTouch locks and deadbolts give users the convenience of remote and local access control with Zigbee or Zigbee wireless integration and cloud-based management software.
Yale Real Living – Solutions For The Digital Home
As a residential product line under the Yale Security brand, the Yale Real Living series brings over a century of innovation to the digital home. Known for manufacturing top-quality deadbolts and leversets, Yale now offers lock hardware and other home security solutions fit for the modern, connected age.
- Manufacturer Part #:
- Oil Rubbed Bronze: NTB610-ZW2-613E
- Satin Chrome: NTB610-ZW2-626
- Keypad: Acrylic Button
- User Codes: Up to 100 unique user codes (500 when connected to Z-Wave network)
- Backset: 2-3/4 inches (70mm) standard backset
- Door Thickness: 1-3/4 inches (44mm) door thickness standard; please specify for other door thicknesses
- Operating Temperature: -40F to 140 degrees F (-40C to 60 degrees C) at 95 percent relative humidity when used with an external power supply
- Power Source: 4 AA alkaline batteries (included) with optional hardwire input for 9VDC external power; 9V battery power backup on keypad
- Approvals and Certifications: ADA, ANSI/BHMA Grade 1, EPD, FCC, GreenCircle, ISO 14001, Windstorm, UL/cUL rating up to and including 3 hours
- Warranty: 1 year electrical, 3 year mechanical and finish