Yale Zigbee Touchscreen Deadbolt Assure Lock
Zigbee Deadbolt with Touchscreen Keypad
Conveniently secure your front door with or without a key by replacing your old standard deadbolt with the Yale Zigbee Touchscreen Deadbolt Assure Lock. This electronic, motorized deadbolt offers a touch-capacitive keypad on the outside and a thumbturn on the inside, as well as a traditional keyhole. To lock/unlock the door, input your 4-8 digit code into the keypad, use a traditional turnkey (two included), or turn the indoor thumbturn. Plus, you can integrate this Zigbee lock into your Zigbee network with the optional Zigbee Network module.
- Keyed touchscreen deadbolt with backlit keypad
- Lock/unlock via Zigbee, numbered access code, or turnkey
- Share up to 25 unique codes to friends and family
- Remove individual codes whenever you need to
- Zigbee certified for wide compatibility
- Easy to install, battery-powered, no wiring required
- Weather-resistant keypad numbers won't wear off
- One-touch locking and keypad wake-up
- ANSI/BHMA Grade 2 for strong, reliable security
The Yale Zigbee Touchscreen Deadbolt Assure Lock comes with an optional Zigbee Network Module, allowing integration into your Zigbee network. The lock can seamlessly integrate into more than 50 home automation and security systems including SmartThings, Alarm.com, Vivent, and more. Once integrated, the Zigbee deadbolt gains additional features*:
- Lock/unlock deadbolt remotely via Zigbee
- Max. number of user codes increases from 25 to 250
- Create codes, view access history, and adjust settings via Zigbee
- History log shows when family/friends come and go in real time
- Trigger other Zigbee devices upon valid/invalid code entries
- Privacy mode locks out all users for enhanced security
*Features may vary based on Zigbee controller.
Designed for use with most standard interior or exterior doors, the deadbolt installs on doors measuring 1-3/4 to 2-1/4 inches thick (1-3/8" requires special thin door gasket). All the necessary hardware (latch, strike, screws, etc.) is included, along with a template for door preparation and detailed instructions.
- Installs on a standard door 1-3/4 to 2-1/4 inches thick
- Adjustable latch fits existing backset of either 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Suitable for right-handed or left-handed operation
The deadbolt is powered by four (4) AA batteries, which are included and should last for about one year. The Zigbee Network Module easily snaps in above the batteries. When the battery is low, or wrong codes are entered, or the lock is tampered with, an alert is triggered. Programming is accomplished either at the lock via the touchscreen, or through your Zigbee system controller.
- Zigbee Touchscreen Deadbolt Assure Lock
- Zigbee Network Module, Plug-In
- (4) AA Batteries
- (2) Turnkeys
- Mounting Hardware
- Instruction Manual
NOTE: Optional network integration requires a Zigbee controller. If Apple HomeKit compatibility is desired instead of Zigbee, purchase the HomeKit Module, YR202IM1, sold separately.
Yale Real Living – Solutions For The Digital Home
As a residential product line under the Yale Security brand, the Yale Real Living series brings over a century of innovation to the digital home. Known for manufacturing top-quality deadbolts and leversets, Yale now offers lock hardware and other home security solutions fit for the modern, connected age.
- Manufacturer Part #:
- Oil Rubbed Bronze: YRD226-HA2-0BP
- Bright Brass: YRD226-HA2-605
- Satin Nickel: YRD226-HA2-619
- Wireless Protocol: Zigbee – includes plug-in Network Module
- Max. User Codes:
- Standalone: 25 user codes;
- With Network Module: 250 user codes; 4-8 digits each
- Keypad Type: Touchscreen
- Grade: Grade 2: A156.36 ANSI/BHMA
- Handing: Self handing (Please hand while in unlocked position)
- Batteries: 4 AA Alkaline Batteries (Included)
- Face Bore: 2-1/8"
- Edge Bore: 1"
- Backset: 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Latch: Adjustable
- Latch Front: RC (Round Corner)
- Door Thickness: 1-3/4" to 2-1/4", 1-3/8" requires special thin door gasket
- Strike: 1-1/8" x 2-3/4"
- Strike Front: RC (Round Corner)
- Thumbturn: Yes
- Cylinder: 5-Pin Cylinder
- Keyway 1: KW-1, 5-Pin
- Number of Keys: 2
- Weight: 5 pounds
- Lock Dimensions:
- Exterior: 1-3/8 x 2-3/4 x 6-1/16 inches
- Interior: 2-1/8 x 3 x 6-7/8 inches
- Approvals: ANSI/BHMA Grade 2 – BHMA Certified
- Warranty: 1 Year for Electronics, Lifetime Limited for Finish/Mechanical