Yale Z-Wave Touchscreen Leverset
Smart Leverset With Touchscreen & Keyhole
Modern and elegant with the benefit of adding security and convenience to your home, the Yale Z-Wave Touchscreen Leverset is ideal for any exterior or interior door on your property. Part of Yale's Real Living series, this electronic, motorized lever lock provides a touchscreen, tamper-resistant keypad that locks/unlocks the door when a valid code is entered. The leverset also has a traditional keyhole for manual turnkey operation. Plus, by integrating this Z-Wave lock into your Z-Wave network (optional), you can make your home even smarter with wireless capabilities.
- Lock/unlock 3 different ways: code, key, or Z-Wave
- Illuminated touchscreen for night time code entry
- Enable/disable auto-relocking for custom security
- Simple Z-Wave enrollment with the push of a button
- Certified ANSI/BHMA Grade 2 and fully gasketed
- Easy to install, battery-powered, no wiring required
- Voice assistance guides you through programming
The Yale Z-Wave Touchscreen Leverset can be used standalone for simple coded entry and turnkey operation only, or you may enroll it into a Z-Wave network to enable advanced functionality. (In this model, the Z-Wave module is included as a plug-in, removable component.)
When used alone, the leverset supports up to 25 user codes total (4-8 digits each). When used with a Z-Wave system, it supports up to 250 codes. Like a traditional leverset, the Yale leverset also has an indoor thumb-turn lock for fast indoor locking/unlocking.
Increase Your Home's Intelligence with Z-Wave
For Z-Wave smart home users, the leverset comes with an optional Z-Wave Network Module, allowing integration into your Z-Wave network. Once integrated, the Z-Wave leverset gains additional features:
- Max. number of user codes increases from 25 to 250
- Trigger other Z-Wave devices upon valid/invalid code entries
- Lock/unlock leverset remotely via Z-Wave
- Privacy mode locks out all users for enhanced security
- Receive text or email messages with pre-programmed alerts
- History log shows when family/friends come and go in real time
Designed for use with standard interior or exterior doors that have a single-bore hole, the leverset installs on doors measuring 1-3/8 to 1-3/4 inches thick. All the necessary hardware (latch, strike, screws, etc.) is included, along with a template for door preparation and detailed instructions.
- Installs on a single-bore hole door 1-3/8 to 1-3/4 inches thick
- Adjustable latch fits existing backset of either 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Suitable for right-handed or left-handed operation
- Motorized latch bolt moves in/out to unlock/lock
The leverset is powered by four (4) AA batteries, which are included and should last for about one year. The Z-Wave Network Module easily snaps in above the batteries. When the battery is low or the lock is tampered with, an alert is triggered.
Programming is accomplished either at the lock via the touchscreen, or through your Z-Wave system controller. This touchscreen model (unlike the push button model) provides voice-assisted programming to help you through the setup process. Voice assistance is available in three languages – English, Spanish, French – and has adjustable volume.
- Touchscreen Leverset
- Z-Wave Network Module, Plug-In
- (4) AA Batteries
- (2) Keys
- Mounting Hardware
- Instruction Manual
Note: Compatible with single-bore hole doors only.
Yale Real Living – Solutions for the Digital Home
As a residential product line under the Yale Security brand, the Yale Real Living series brings over a century of innovation to the digital home. Known for manufacturing top-quality deadbolts and leversets, Yale now offers lock hardware and other home security solutions fit for the modern, connected age.
- Manufacturer Part #:
- Oil Rubbed Bronze: YRL220ZW0BP
- Bright Brass: YRL220ZW605
- Satin Nickel: YRL220ZW619
- Wireless Protocol: Z-Wave (908.4 MHz)
- Max. User Codes: Standalone: 25 user codes; With Network Module: 250 user codes; 4-8 digits each
- Keyway: Standard – Yale KW-1; 5 Pin Brass Cylinder
- Keys Quantity: 2
- Handing: Right or left
- Battery: 4 x AA batteries (supplied)
- Battery Life: approx. 1 year
- Door Specs:
- 2-1/8" Face Bore, 1" Edge Bore
- 2-3/8" or 2-3/4" Backset
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8 to 1-3/4 inches
- Exterior: 3-1/4 x 2-3/4 x 6 inches
- Interior: 3-3/4 x 3-1/8 x 6-3/4 inches
- Strike: 2-1/4" Full Lip; RC (Round Corner)
- Latch: 2-3/8" to 2-3/4" Adjustable
- Latch Faceplate: 1" x 2-1/4" RC (Round Corner)
- Deadbolt Temperature Range:
- Outside: -22° to 140° F (-30° to 60° C)
- Inside: 5° to 158° F (-15° to 70° C)
- Storage: -40° to 185° F (-40° to 85° C)
- Battery Temperature Range: 14° to 131° F (-10° to 55° C)
- Certifications: FCC, IC, ANSI/BHMA A156.36, Grade 2
- Warranty: 1 Year for Electronics, Lifetime Limited for Finish/Mechanical