Yale Z-Wave Plus Push Button Deadbolt Assure Lock with Bluetooth
Z-Wave ' Bluetooth Deadbolt with Push Button Keypad
Easily replace your standard deadbolt with the Yale Z-Wave Plus Push Button Deadbolt Assure Lock with Bluetooth. This electronic, motorized deadbolt offers a push button keypad on the outside and a thumbturn on the inside, as well as a traditional keyhole. To lock and unlock the door, input your 4-8 digit code into the pushbutton keypad, use a traditional turnkey (two included) or the indoor thumb turn, or rotate your Bluetooth enabled smartphone 90 degrees and press the checkmark button on the keypad. You can create and share up to 12 Bluetooth ekeys and access codes using the Yale Assure App. Plus, by integrating this Z-Wave lock into your Z-Wave network with the Z-Wave Plus Network module (optional), you can make your home even smarter with wireless capabilities.
- Keyed pushbutton deadbolt with backlit acrylic keypad
- Lock/unlock via Bluetooth ekey, Z-Wave, numbered access code, or turnkey
- Share up to 25 unique codes to friends and family
- Remove individual codes whenever you need to
- Z-Wave Plus certified for wide compatibility
- Easy to install, battery-powered, no wiring required
- Weather-resistant keypad numbers won't wear off
- ANSI/BHMA Grade 2 for strong, reliable security
The Yale Z-Wave Plus Push Button Deadbolt Assure Lock with Bluetooth comes with an optional Z-Wave Plus Network Module, allowing integration into your Z-Wave network. The lock can seamlessly integrate into 50+ home automation and security systems including SmartThings, Alarm.com, Vivent, and more. Once integrated, the Z-Wave deadbolt gains additional features*:
- Lock/unlock deadbolt remotely via Z-Wave
- Max. number of user codes increases from 25 to 250
- Create codes, view access history, and adjust settings via Z-Wave
- History log shows when family/friends come and go in real time
- Trigger other Z-Wave devices upon valid/invalid code entries
- Privacy mode locks out all users for enhanced security
*Features may vary based on Z-Wave controller.
Z-Wave Plus Certification
Z-Wave Plus is an upgraded certification program to help you identify products that take advantage of the "Next Gen" Z-Wave hardware platform, also known as 500 Series or Gen5 Z-Wave. Z-Wave Plus certified solutions feature a selected set of extended features and capabilities that enhance your experience with faster and easier installation and setup. Z-Wave Plus advancements also provide longer battery life, faster operation, better wireless range and improved noise immunity.
Designed for use with most standard interior or exterior doors, the deadbolt installs on doors measuring 1-3/4 to 2-1/4 inches thick (1-3/8" requires special thin door gasket). All the necessary hardware (latch, strike, screws, etc.) is included, along with a template for door preparation and detailed instructions.
- Installs on a standard door 1-3/4 to 2-1/4 inches thick
- Adjustable latch fits existing backset of either 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Suitable for right-handed or left-handed operation
The deadbolt is powered by four (4) AA batteries, which are included and should last for about one year. The Z-Wave Network Module easily snaps in above the batteries. When the battery is low, or wrong codes are entered, or the lock is tampered with, an alert is triggered. Programming is accomplished either at the lock via the pushbutton keypad, or through your Z-Wave system controller.
- Z-Wave Push Button Deadbolt Assure Lock
- Z-Wave Plus Network Module, Plug-In
- (4) AA Batteries
- (2) Turnkeys
- Mounting Hardware
- Instruction Manual
Note: Optional Z-Wave network integration requires a Z-Wave controller. If Apple HomeKit compatibility is desired instead of Z-Wave, purchase the HomeKit Module, YR202IM1, sold separately.
Yale Real Living – Solutions For The Digital Home
As a residential product line under the Yale Security brand, the Yale Real Living series brings over a century of innovation to the digital home. Known for manufacturing top-quality deadbolts and leversets, Yale now offers lock hardware and other home security solutions fit for the modern, connected age.
- Manufacturer Part #:
- Oil Rubbed Bronze: YRD416-ZW2-0BP
- Bright Brass: YRD416-ZW2-605
- Satin Nickel: YRD416-ZW2-619
- Wireless Protocol: Z-Wave Plus (908.4 MHz) U.S. – includes plug-in Network Module
- Max. User Codes:
- Standalone: 25 user codes
- With Network Module: 250 user codes; 4-8 digits each
- Keypad Type: Push button
- Grade: Grade 2: A156.36 ANSI/BHMA
- Handing: Self handing (Please hand while in unlocked position)
- Batteries: 4 AA Alkaline Batteries (Included)
- Face Bore: 2-1/8" in
- Edge Bore: 1"
- Backset: 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Latch: Adjustable
- Latch Front: RC (Round Corner)
- Door Thickness: 1-3/4" to 2-1/4", 1-3/8" requires special thin door gasket
- Strike: 1-1/8" x 2-3/4"
- Strike Front: RC (Round Corner)
- Thumbturn: Yes
- Cylinder: 5-Pin Cylinder
- Keyway 1: KW-1, 5-Pin
- Number of Keys: 2
- Weight: 5 pounds
- Lock Dimensions:
- Exterior: 1-3/16 x 2-3/4 x 5-3/16 inches
- Interior: 2-1/8 x 3 x 6-7/8 inches
- Approvals: ANSI/BHMA Grade 2 – BHMA Certified
- Warranty: 1 Year for Electronics, Lifetime Limited for Finish/Mechanical