Yale Assure Lever Z-Wave Plus Push Button Leverset, Gen5
Z-Wave, Smart Leverset With A Push Button Keypad
The Yale Assure Lever Z-Wave Plus Push Button Leverset will add a sophisticated look, along with increased security, to any door in your home. As part of Yale's Real Living series, this electronic, motorized lever lock provides a hard-button, tamper-resistant keypad that locks/unlocks the door when a valid code is entered. Plus, by integrating this Z-Wave lock into your Z-Wave network (optional), you can make your home even smarter with wireless capabilities.
- Lock/unlock 2 different ways: numeric code or Z-Wave
- Illuminated push button keypad for night time code entry
- Enable/disable auto-relocking for custom security
- Simple Z-Wave enrollment with the push of a button
- Grade 2: A156.36 ANSI/BHMA
- Easy to install, battery-powered, no wiring required
The Yale Z-Wave Push Button Leverset can be used standalone for simple coded entry or you may enroll it into a Z-Wave network to enable advanced functionality. In this model, the Z-Wave module is included as a plug-in, removable component.
When used alone, the leverset supports up to 25 user codes total (4-8 digits each). When used with a Z-Wave system, it supports up to 250 codes. Like a traditional leverset, the Yale leverset also has an indoor thumb-turn lock for fast indoor locking/unlocking.
Increase Your Home's Intelligence with Z-Wave
For Z-Wave smart home users, the leverset comes with an optional Z-Wave Network Module, allowing integration into your Z-Wave network. Once integrated, the Z-Wave leverset gains additional features:
- Max. number of user codes increases from 25 to 250
- Trigger other Z-Wave devices upon valid/invalid code entries
- Lock/unlock leverset remotely via Z-Wave
- Privacy mode locks out all users for enhanced security
- Receive text or email messages with pre-programmed alerts
- History log shows when family/friends come and go in real time
Z-Wave Plus Certification
Z-Wave Plus is an upgraded certification program to help you identify products that take advantage of the "Next Gen" Z-Wave hardware platform, also known as 500 Series or Gen5 Z-Wave. Z-Wave Plus certified solutions feature a selected set of extended features and capabilities that enhance your experience with faster and easier installation and setup. Z-Wave Plus advancements also provide longer battery life, faster operation, better wireless range and improved noise immunity.
Designed for use with standard interior or exterior doors that have a single-bore hole, the leverset installs on doors measuring 1-3/8 to 1-3/4 inches thick. All the necessary hardware (latch, strike, screws, etc.) is included, along with a template for door preparation and detailed instructions.
- Installs on a single-bore hole door 1-3/8 to 1-3/4 inches thick
- Adjustable latch fits existing backset of either 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Suitable for right-handed or left-handed operation
- Motorized latch bolt moves in/out to unlock/lock
The leverset is powered by four (4) AA batteries, which are included and should last for about one year. The Z-Wave Network Module easily snaps in above the batteries. When the battery is low or the lock is tampered with, an alert is triggered.
Programming is accomplished either at the lock via the keypad, or through your Z-Wave system controller.
- Push Button Assure Lock
- Z-Wave Module
- Two Academy Levers
- Mounting Screws
- Door Template
- (4) AA Alkaline Batteries
- Installation Manual
- Optional Z-Wave network integration requires a Z-Wave controller.
- Compatible with single-bore hole doors only.
Yale Real Living – Solutions For The Digital Home
As a residential product line under the Yale Security brand, the Yale Real Living series brings over a century of innovation to the digital home. Known for manufacturing top-quality deadbolts and leversets, Yale now offers lock hardware and other home security solutions fit for the modern, connected age.
- Manufacturer Part #:
- Bright Brass: YRL236-ZW2-605
- Oil-Rubbed Bronze: YRL236-ZW2-0BP
- Satin Nickel: YRL236-ZW2-619
- Wireless Protocol: Z-Wave Plus (908.4 MHz) U.S. – includes plug-in Z-Wave Module
- Max. User Codes: Standalone: 25 user codes; With Network Module: 250 user codes; 4-8 digits each
- Keypad Type: Push button
- Grade: Grade 2: A156.36 ANSI/BHMA
- Handing: Reversible handing
- Batteries: 4 AA Alkaline Batteries (Included)
- Face Bore: 2-1/8"
- Edge Bore: 1"
- Backset: 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Latch: Adjustable
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8" to 2-3/4"
- Strike: 1-1/8" x 2-3/4"
- Thumbturn: Yes
- Lock Dimensions:
- Exterior: 2-9/16(W) x 6-1/16(H) inches (66 x 154 mm)
- Interior: 2-3/4(W) x 6-3/8(H) inches (69 x 163 mm)
- Approvals: ANSI/BHMA Grade 2 – BHMA Certified
- Warranty: 1 Year for electronics, lifetime limited for finish/mechanical