Winland Wireless WaterBug Sensor
Protect Your Home/Business From Flooding!
Don't let water damage ruin your home or business! Add the Winland Wireless WaterBug Sensor in rooms that are susceptible to flooding such as the bathroom, laundry room, kitchen, and basement. This sensor uses a wireless connection and is available in 345 MHz or 319.5 MHz frequency options. It's compatible with any wireless alarm system that can receive either a 345 MHz or 319.5 MHz frequency, respectively. It has been tested with Nortek Security Control and Simon XTi systems.
- Detects water when liquid makes contact with the probe
- Requires two positive checks for a valid alarm
- No false alarms due to condensation or humidity
- Constantly checks for water
- Easy surface-mount installation
The Wireless WaterBug Sensor comes with a transmitter and surface probe. The transmitter mounts on a wall or other flat vertical surface while the surface probe can be mounted on the floor or on the wall for rising water levels. The sensor probe has 2 contacts. A film of water forming a bridge between these contacts will activate the WaterBug alarm. And even though the sensor probe is highly sensitive, it will not be fooled by condensation or high humidity.
The sensor is ideal for basement sump pump and drain areas, storage facilities, computer rooms, warehouses, laundry rooms, critical labs, residential and commercial kitchens, and more.
- Surface Probe
- Quick Start Guide
- (2) Mounting Screws
- (2) Adhesive Strips
- (2) Batteries, CR2032
Note: The Winland Wireless WaterBug Sensor uses a wireless connection and is ONLY compatible with wireless alarm systems that receive frequencies of 345 MHz or 319.5 MHz, depending on the option you purchase. It has been tested with Nortek Security Control and Simon XTi systems.
Monitoring Critical Environments Has Never Been This Simple
Electronic water detection at its best! For over 25 years Winland Electronics has manufactured environmental security products, providing peace-of-mind solutions to protect against unfavorable water leakage in residential or commercial property. These WaterBug products provide reliable protection to effectively detect water and will send an alert signal to notify you of a problem. The WaterBug products can be integrated with any security system. Don't fall into the trap of only half protecting your property, specify Winland's security product solutions!
- Manufacturer Part #: WBTX-319, WBTX-345
- Transmitter Frequency:
- WBTX-319: 319.5 MHz
- WBTX-345: 345 MHz
- Wireless Signal Range: 600 feet (200m), open air
- Code Outputs: Tamper, Tamper Restore, Alarm, Alarm Restore, Low Battery
- Supervisory Keep-Alive Interval: 70 minutes
- RF Peak Field Strength: Typical 36000 uV/m at 3m
- Operating Temperature: 32° to 122°F (0° to 50°C)
- Relative Humidity: 5 to 95% Non-condensing
- Storage Temperature: -40° to 140°F (-40° to 60°C)
- Max Cable Length: 72 inches
- Transmitter Dimensions: .95(W) x 2.71(L) x .56(D) inches (24 x 69 x 14mm)
- Probe Dimensions: 0.7(W) x 1.77(L) x 0.38(D) inches (18 x 45 x 9.7mm)
- Case Material: ABS
- Batteries: (2) CR2032. Replace batteries with exact replacement every 5 years.
- Optional Replacement Batteries: (2) Panasonic CRT2032, Energizer CR2032, or Duracell DL2032
- Warranty: 1-Year Limited