Winland Wireless Multi-Function Sensor
Wireless Sensor For Use With The Winland EnviroAlert EA-800
Designed for use with the Winland EnviroAlert EA-800, the Winland Wireless Multi-Function Sensor accepts remote sensors to detect various conditions.
- Accepts remote sensors to detect various conditions.
- Temperature sensing range of -112 to +302° F (-80 to +150° C).
- External sensors accepted: Water, Temperature, Power-Out Alert, Contact.
- 1000’ (305 m) line-of-sight transmission distance.
- Up to 4 year battery life.
Innovation From Winland
Winland Electronics is an industry leader in critical condition monitoring solutions. Products including EnviroAlert, WaterBug, TempAlert and more are designed inhouse to monitor critical conditions for industries including health/medical, grocery/food service, commercial/industrial, as well as agriculture and residential. Proudly made in the USA, Winland products are compatible with any hard wire or wireless alarm system and are distributed worldwide.
- Temperature Range: -112 to +302° F – depends on sensor type
- Water: Detects presence of water with WaterBug Sensor
- Contact: Normally-Open or Normally-Closed
- Power Requirements: 2 AA Alkaline Batteries, or +12 VDC @ ≤ 100mA Line Power
- Mounting: Surface Mount
- Sensor Size: 3.67" x 2.65" x 1.17" (9.3 cm x 6.7 cm x 2.9 cm)
- Sensor Weight: 0.25 lbs (0.11 kg)
- Case Material: ABS
- Warranty: 2 Year Limited