Winland WaterBug 8 Zones System
Protect Your Home From Flooding!
The WB-800 operates on 12 or 24 volts AC or DC and has a form C relay contact output that can be connected to alarm panels, bells, dialers, etc. This eight-zone monitor has built-in audible alarm with silence feature. As many as eight supervised sensor probes can be run up to 500 feet away from the unit (up to 16 non-supervised sensors). Eight LEDs on the control console are used to identify the sensor in alarm. The sensor probe will not alarm due to condensation or high humidity.
Each sensor probe has two contacts. A film of water forming a bridge between either of these two contacts is all that is needed to trigger an alarm output. When used with the supervised sensors, the WB-800 will also alarm if a sensor line becomes disconnected. The WB-800 includes four supervised surface sensors.
- Reliable microprocessor design
- Versatile 12 or 24 Volt AC/DC power for operation
- No false alarms due to condensation or humidity Can monitor up to 8sensor probes – up to 500 feet away
- Provides (1) form "C" contact closure output for alarm
- Internal audible alarm with silence switch
- Easy surface mount installation
- WaterBugg 800 Console
- 4 Supervised Surface Sensors
Note: Required power supply is sold separately
Monitoring Critical Environments Has Never Been This Simple
Electronic water detection at it’s best! For over 25 years Winland Electronics has manufactured environmental security products, providing peace-of-mind solutions to protect against unfavorable water leakage in residential or commercial property. These WaterBug products provide reliable protection to effectively detect water and will send an alert signal to notify you of a problem. The WaterBug products can be integrated with any security system. Don’t fall into the trap of only half protecting your property, specify Winland’s security product solutions!
- Console Size: 6.55" x 4.70" x 1" (16.6 cm x 11.9 cm x 2.5 cm)
- Power Requirements: 12V or 24V AC or DC
- Current Draw (resting state): 75mA @ 12V or 24VDC, or 200mA @ 12V or 24VAC
- Current Draw (alarm condition): 125mA @ 12V or 24VDC, or 330mA @ 12V or 24VAC
- Sensitivity: Will not alarm due to high humidity or condensation
- Operating Temperature: Control and Probe 32 to +140 F (0 to +60 C)
- Outputs: Form C (SPDT) 1 Amp @ 24Vac, 1 Amp @ 30 VDC (not for direct high voltage switching)
- Audible alarm with silence feature
- Recommended Dist. Between Probes and Console: 500ft (152.4 m) maximum
- Recommended Max. Probes Per Console: 8 supervised or 16 non-supervised
»Winland WaterBug WB-800 Multi-Zone Supervised Water Sensor Spec Sheet (.pdf)
»Winland WaterBug WB-800 Electronic Water Detection Device Installation Manual (.pdf)
»Winland WaterBug WB-800 8 Supervised Sensors for (W-S-S) Diagram (.pdf)
»Winland WaterBug WB-800 16 Unsupervised Sensors for (W-S-U) Diagram (.pdf)