Winland WaterBug 350 System (Open Box)
Reliable & Economical Water Protection
The model WB-350 operates on a 9-volt transistor battery (Not included) has an open collector output that can be connected to alarm panels, bells, dialers, etc. As many as six sensor probes can be run up to 100 feet away. Each sensor probe has two contacts. When a film of water forms a bridge between these contacts, the unit senses this and triggers the alarm output. The sensor will not alarm due to condensation or high humidity. One standard surface sensor is included with the unit.
For proper operation this unit must be used in conjunction with an alarm system, wireless transmitter, etc. It is designed so the control console mounts on a wall or other flat vertical surface and the remote probes are placed in the locations where water leakage is most probable. It is equipped with an onboard buzzer for local annunciation and low battery warning.
- Economical 9-volt battery power for operation, Approx. 1-year life
- No false alarms due to condensation or humidity
- Can monitor up to 6 sensor probes – up to 100 feet away
- Provides (1) form open collector output for alarm
- Easy surface mount installation
- One year parts and labor; subject to conditions of limited warranty
Note: Power supply sold separately.
Monitoring Critical Environments Has Never Been This Simple
Electronic water detection at it's best! For over 25 years Winland Electronics has manufactured environmental security products, providing peace-of-mind solutions to protect against unfavorable water leakage in residential or commercial property. These WaterBug products provide reliable protection to effectively detect water and will send an alert signal to notify you of a problem. The WaterBug products can be integrated with any security system. Don't fall into the trap of only half protecting your property, specify Winland's security product solutions!
- Manufacturer Part #: WB-350
- Console Size: 5" x 2.44" x 1.25" (12.7 cm x 6.2 cm x 3.18 cm)
- Probe Size (standard P/N #1040): 2" x 3" x 0.88" (5.1 cm x 7.6 cm x 2.2 cm)
- Probe Size (under carpet P/N #1041): 2" x 3" x 0.18" (5.1 cm x 7.6 cm x 0.5 cm)
- Power Requirements (resting state): 9V battery @ 1.8 micro amps
- Power Requirements (alarm condition): 9V battery @ 380 micro amps
- Approximate Battery Life: 1 Year
- Sensitivity: Will not alarm due to high humidity or condensation
- Operating Temperature: Control and Probe 32° to +140° F (0° to +60° C)
- Outputs: Open collector max. to tripline- 30VDC
- Recomended Dist. Between Probes and Console:
- 1-2 probes: 200ft (61 m) max.
- 3 or more probes: 100ft (30.5 m) per probe
- Recommended Max. Probes Per Console: 6