Winland Temp Alert Sensor
Monitor Temperature With An Existing Security System
Add reliable and economical temperature protection to your security system with the Winland Temp Alert Sensor. The sensor measures temperature from -30 to 130 degrees F (-34 to 54 degrees C). Simply select your desired temperature range by setting the adjustable high and low limits. If temperatures in the monitored area rise above or fall below the set limits, the sensor will signal your security system.
- High and low-set points activate an alarm panel, dialer or wireless alarm
- Gold plated normally open (NO) dry contacts
- No power required to operate
When triggered by a temperature that exceeds either set point, the temperature indicator contacts one of the limit arms providing a dry contact closure, which can be used to activate an existing alarm panel, telephone dialer, or wireless alarm system. The TempAlert will enable you to separately zone out high and low temperature alarm signals.
- Temp Alert Sensor
- (2) Mounting screws
- (2) Wall anchors
- Mounting template
- Installation/Operating Instructions
Note: Not for use in cooler/freezer monitoring. Instead choose an EnviroAlert with probe.
Innovation From Winland
Winland Electronics is an industry leader in critical condition monitoring solutions. Products including EnviroAlert, WaterBug, TempAlert, Vehicle Alert and more are designed in-house to monitor critical conditions for industries including health/medical, grocery/food service, commercial/industrial, as well as agriculture and residential. Proudly made in the USA, Winland products are compatible with any hard wire or wireless alarm system and are distributed worldwide.
- Power Requirement: No power required to operate.
- Operating Temperature:
- Alarm Use: 50 to 130 degrees F (10 to 54 degrees C). Alarm contacts may not work outside of this range.
- Display Use: -30 to 130 degrees F (-34 to 54 degrees C). Non-condensing environments. Indoor use only.
- Low Limit Adjust Range: -30 to 120 degrees F (-34 to 49 degrees C)
- High Limit Adjust Range: -20 to 130 degrees F (-29 to 54 degrees C)
- Minimum Temp Span: 10 degrees – Recommended distance between high and low set points
- Temp Accuracy: ± 3 degrees F (± 1.7 degrees C)
- Temp Response Time: TC = 14 minutes
- Temp Sensing Element: Bimetallic Coil
- Outputs: Gold plated N.O. dry contacts (Not for high voltage use.)
- Contact Output Rating: 50mA at 12VDC
- Weight: 6.5 ounces (0.18 kg)
- Dimensions: 6.25 x 3.75 x 2 inches (15.9 x 9.5 x 5.1 cm)
- Material: ABS
- Mounting: Key slot