Winland Temp Alert Sensor, Micro Mechanical
Reliable & Economical Temp Protection
The professional looking MTA-1 Mechanical Temp Alert adds reliable and economical temperature protection to your residential or commercial security system. The design can be used anywhere the monitoring of high and low temperature limits is critical. The unit allows you to separately zone out high and low temperature alarm signals. The MTA-1 requires no power for operation. Simply select an acceptable temperature range by setting the adjustable high and low limits from +32 to +100 F (0 to +38 C). If temperatures in the monitored area rise above or fall below the set limits, the temperature indicator contacts one of the preset limit arms providing a dry contact closure, which can like a switch be used to turn on an existing alarm panel, telephone communicator, or wireless alarm system.
Important: Install a Temp Alert on every level of your home or business to adequately protect against freezing.
Do not use for freezer or cooler monitoring. Instead use a Digital Temp Alert unit with a remote sensor probe.
Winland Temp & Humidity Alerts
For over 25 years Winland Electronics has manufactured environmental security products, providing "peace-of-mind" solutions to protect against unfavorable environmental conditions. The Temp & Humidity Alert products provide reliable protection to monitor high and low temperature/humidity limits for residential or commercial property. The Temp Alert and Humid-Alert products can be integrated with any security system. Don’t fall into the trap of only half protecting your property, specify Winland’s security product solutions today!
- Requires no power for operation
- Adjustable high and low set points
- Easily to read temp indicator in° F or° C
- Provides (2) dry contact closure outputs 1-high alarm, 1-low alarm
- Easy surface mount installation
- One year parts and labor; subject to conditions of limited warranty.
- Low Limit Adjust Range: 30 to 90° F (-1 to 39° C)
- High Limit Adjust Range: 40 to 100° F (5 to 38° C)
- Minimum Span (Rec. dist. between high and low set points.): 10 F (5.6 C)
- Temp Accuracy: ±3 F (±1.7 C)
- Temp Response Time: TC= 14 Minutes
- Temp Sensing Element: Bi-metallic coil
- Outputs (not for high voltage use): Gold Plated N/O dry contacts
- Contact Output Rating: 12VDC @ 50mA (not for direct high voltage switching)
- Control Box Material: ABS
- Weight: 6.0 oz. (170 g)
- Dimensions: 4.5" x 3.25" x 1" (11.4 cm x 8.3 cm x 2.5 cm)
- Mounting: Surface Mount