Winland Temp Alert High-Low Sensor
Sends High/Low Temperature Warning
Temp Alert features adjustable high and low alarm set points that activate 2 pairs of N.O. dry contact outputs with a range of -30 to 130° F. 15ft. of wire exits through the back panel for a clean installation. No power required. Great for mounting in vacation homes, computer rooms, greenhouses, walk-in coolers... anywhere you want to know about a temperature fluctuation. Use with a Universal Module or Powerhorn for a local alarm or with an auto-dialer and get a phone call when the temperature gets too low.
Your Environmental Security Specialists
Winland designs and manufacturers products that monitor, inform and alarm for unfavorable temperatures, improper humidity, water leakage and power failures. Winland also provides a driveway warning system for announcing the arrival of vehicles onto any driveway or roadway. Winland’s Temp Alert, Humid-Alert, WaterBug, Power-Out Alert, and Vehicle Alert are compatible with any hard wire or wireless alarm system.
- Manufacturer Part #: TA-2HL
- Power Requirements: No power required to operate.
- Operating Temperature: Alarm Use: 50 to 130° F (10 to 54° C) Alarm contacts may not function outside of this range.
- Display Use: -30 to 130° F (-34 to 54° C) Non-condensing environments. Indoor use only.
- Low Limit Adjust Range: -30 to 120° F (-34 to 49° C)
- High Limit Adjust Range: -20 to 130° F (-29 to 54° C)
- Minimum Temp. Span: 10°. Recommended distance between high and low set points.
- Temp Accuracy: ± 3° F (± 1.7° C)
- Temp Response Time: TC = 14 minutes
- Temp Sensing Element: Bimetallic Coil
- Outputs: Gold plated N.O. dry contacts (Not for high voltage use)
- Contact Output Rating: 50mA at 12VDC
- Weight: 12 ounces (340 g)
- Dimensions: 6.25 x 3.75 x 1 inches (15.9 x 9.5 x 2.5 cm)
- Material: ABS
- Mounting: Key slot
- Warranty: 1 year