WaterCop Z-Wave Outdoor Kit, Interface with Cable to Outdoor Actuator
Prevent Flooding Damage With Wireless Z-Wave Water Valves
Detect and prevent water leaks before they damage your property with the WaterCop® Z-Wave Outdoor Kit, Interface with Cable to Outdoor Actuator. This outdoor waterproof water control kit is the ideal solution for homes with a water supply line located outside a home. When a WaterCop leak sensor detects a leak, it signals a connected Z-Wave controller (sold separately) to command the connected actuator motor and valve to automatically close and shut off your home's water supply, immediately halting the spread of additional water damage. The WaterCop Z-Wave Outdoor Kit integrates with your home Z-Wave network, allowing you to receive alerts when flooding and leaks are detected and remotely open/close your water supply line.
- Outdoor Z-Wave water detection kit protects your property from flooding
- Z-Wave leak and temperature sensor monitors leak-prone areas and extreme temperatures and emits audio and Z-Wave alerts upon detection
- Color-coded LED and decals indicate current valve position
- Z-Wave integration allows for remote monitoring and alerts
- (1) WaterCop Outdoor Actuator Motor
- (1) WaterCop Z-Wave Interface Module
- (1) Connection Cable
- (1) Power Supply, 20-foot cord
WaterCop® Z-Wave combines the trusted WaterCop® system benefits of early electronic leak detection and automatic water shut-off with the additional feature of operating in a Z-Wave enabled network even if the shut-off is outdoors. When installed into a new or existing Z-Wave network, the WaterCop® Z-Wave control valve may be locally or remotely controlled using a gateway interface. Integrated with other automated home devices such as alarms and environmental controls, the WaterCop® Z-Wave system offers an added level of convenience and security when it comes to protecting properties.
The WaterCop Z-Wave Outdoor Kit includes three components: the outdoor-rated actuator motor to control the valve, the lead free brass ball valve, and the indoor Z-Wave interface.
The waterproof outdoor actuator motor mounts onto the main water line and connects to the indoor Z-Wave interface module with an outdoor-rated connection cable. The Z-Wave interface module is powered by the included plug-in power adapter.
Place a WaterCop wireless Z-Wave water and temperature sensor (sold separately) near a water-using appliance, such as a sink, washing machine, etc. When water is detected, the sensor signals the Z-Wave interface to order the motor to close the valve, and to inform you of the event through your Z-Wave network.
NOTE: Remote operation and alerts require a Z-Wave gateway controller and internet access.
Stop Damaging Water Leaks
WaterCop automatic water shut-off systems automatically turn off the water when a leak has been detected. This effectively reduces the chance of water damage due to common plumbing problems.
WaterCop Systems are activated by flood sensors, an optional remote switch, or many types of home security systems. WaterCop systems provide homeowners with added control benefits and peace of mind. Maintain a smarter home ... install a WaterCop today!
- When activated by a sensor, valve must be locally reset for maximum protection
- Electrically driven actuator for quick, reliable closure
- 110VAC converted to 12VDC (Class 2 power converter with 20-foot cord)
- Tested over 250,000 cycles for long product life
- Manufacturer Part #:
- 25" Cable: ZWK25W
- 50" Cable: ZWK50W
- 75" Cable: ZWK75W
- Maximum Working Pressure: 125 PSIG
- Ambient Temperature: 35 to 105 degrees F
- Enclosure: Polycarbonate, NEMA 4x (weather resistant)
- Voltage: 110 VAC converted to 12 VDC (Class 2 power converter), 0.85A full load
- Three indicator lights:
- Red light on: Valve Closed
- Green light on: Valve Open
- Yellow light on or flashing: An error or the valve is not connected into a Z-Wave network
- Approvals: NEMA 4x (weather resistant). NSF/ANSI 372 Certified Lead Free
- Warranty: 2-Year Limited