WaterCop Z-Wave Large Valve Kit, Interface with Cable
Prevent Property Damage With Automatic Wireless Z-Wave Water Valve Shut-Off
Stop leaks as soon as they start with the WaterCop Z-Wave Large Valve Kit, Interface with Indoor/Outdoor Cable. This Z-Wave water control kit is the ideal solution for constant leak protection via placement along a home's main water supply line. When a WaterCop leak sensor (sold separately) detects a leak, it signals a connected Z-Wave hub (sold separately) to command the WaterCop system to automatically close your home's water line, saving your property from additional water damage. The WaterCop Z-Wave Large Valve Kit easily integrates with your Z-Wave home network, allowing you to receive alerts when flooding and leaks are detected and remotely open/close your water supply line.
- Z-Wave leak detection kit protects your property from flooding
- Z-Wave leak and temperature sensor monitors leak-prone areas and extreme temperatures and emits audio and Z-Wave alerts upon detection
- Color-coded LED and decals indicate current valve position
- Z-Wave integration allows for remote monitoring and alerts
- (1) WaterCop Z-Wave Interface Module
- (1) Connection Cable
- (1) Power Supply, 20-foot cord
WaterCop® Z-Wave combines the trusted WaterCop® system benefits of early electronic leak detection and automatic water shut-off with the additional feature of operating in a Z-Wave enabled network even if the shut-off is outdoors. When installed into a new or existing Z-Wave network, the WaterCop® Z-Wave control valve may be locally or remotely controlled using a gateway interface. Integrated with other automated home devices such as alarms and environmental controls, the WaterCop® Z-Wave system offers an added level of convenience and security when it comes to protecting properties.
The WaterCop Z-Wave Interface Module is powered by the included plug-in power adapter.
Place a WaterCop wireless Z-Wave water and temperature sensor (sold separately) near a water-using device. When water is detected, the sensor will signal the Z-Wave interface to order the WaterCop motor and valve (each sold separately) to close. The WaterCop system will then inform you of the event through your Z-Wave network.
NOTE: Remote operation and alerts require Z-Wave gateway controller and internet access.
Stop Damaging Water Leaks
WaterCop automatic water shut-off systems automatically turn off the water when a leak has been detected. This effectively reduces the chance of water damage due to common plumbing problems.
WaterCop Systems are activated by flood sensors, an optional remote switch, or many types of home security systems. WaterCop systems provide homeowners with added control benefits and peace of mind. Maintain a smarter home ... install a WaterCop today!
Lead Free Brass Ball Valve
- Full flow, lead free brass ball valve for unsurpassed quality and performance
- Available pipe sizes: 1-½ inches, 2 inches
- When activated by a sensor, valve must be locally reset for maximum protection
- Electrically driven actuator for quick, reliable closure
- 110VAC converted to 12VDC (Class 2 power converter with 20-foot cord)
- Tested over 250,000 cycles for long product life
- Manufacturer Part #:
- 25" Cable: ZWACT25LV
- 50" Cable: ZWACT50LV
- 75" Cable: ZWACT75LV
- Maximum Working Pressure: 125 PSIG
- Ambient Temperature: 35 to 105 degrees F
- Enclosure: Polycarbonate, NEMA 4x (weather resistant)
- Voltage: 110 VAC converted to 12 VDC (Class 2 power converter), 0.85A full load
- Three indicator lights:
- Red light on: Valve Closed
- Green light on: Valve Open
- Yellow light on or flashing: An error or the valve is not connected into a Z-Wave network
- Approvals: NEMA 4x (weather resistant). NSF/ANSI 372 Certified Lead Free
- Warranty: 2-Year Limited