WaterCop Z-Wave Electric Actuator Motor
The First Step In Preventing Home Water Damage
Once enrolled into a Z-Wave network, the WaterCop Z-Wave Electric Actuator Motor serves as the base control unit for your WaterCop Z-Wave Emergency Water Shutoff System. The motor combines with a WaterCop valve and sensors (sold separately) to prevent water damage by detecting leaks and/or freezing pipes, then cutting the water supply before your property is ruined.
- Protects 24 hours a day
- Conserves water
- Open/close buttons allow manual valve control
- Three color-coded lights indicate closed valve, open valve, or error
- Compatible with multiple add-on Water Alarm Sensors
How It Works
The motor contains a wireless Z-Wave radio transceiver which receives water leak signals from moisture sensors and then signals the system's valve to automatically turn off your water supply.
Where to Use WaterCop
- Kitchen: dishwashers, refrigerators, icemakers
- Bathroom: toilets, bathtubs, showers
- Water Heaters
- Washing Machines
- WaterCop Z-Wave Motor
- Power Supply
Note: Requires a WaterCop valve and sensor, and must be enrolled into a Z-Wave network controller (both sold separately).
Stop Damaging Water Leaks...
... before they become major problems!
WaterCop automatic water shut-off systems automatically turn off the water when a leak has been detected. This effectively reduces the chance of water damage due to common plumbing problems.
WaterCop Systems are activated by flood sensors, an optional remote switch, or many types of home security systems. WaterCop systems provide homeowners with added control benefits and peace of mind.
Maintain a smarter home ... install a WaterCop today!
- Meets the approvals of state and municipal authorities
- Three indicator lights
- Three panel-mount tactile switches to manually activate/program the valve
- Manufacturer Part #: WHX 1
- Enclosure: Polycarbonate, NEMA 4x (weather resistant)
- Voltage: 110V AC converted to 12V DC (Class 2 power converter with 20 foot cord), 1.3A full load.
- Warranty: 2 Years