WaterCop Wireless Low Temperature Sensor
Reduce the Chance of Frozen Pipes
Receive alerts when leaks or freezing temperatures are detected in your plumbing system with the WaterCop Wireless Low Temperature Sensor. This wireless low temperature alarm sends alert signals to your WaterCop Classic interface or motorized valve when it detects near freezing temperatures within your pipes. The Low Temperature Sensor monitors pipe temperature when attached to a pipe and ambient temperature when unattached from a pipe.
- Sends alerts when temperature drops below 34 degrees F
- Clip directly onto pipe or hang to measure ambient temperature
- Included sensor clip mounts onto pipes up to 3/4" diameter
- Add multiple Low Temperature Sensors to WaterCop Classic systems
- Wireless range up to 100 feet
- Automatic Low Battery Alerts
- Powered by two AA alkaline batteries or optional wired power adapter (sold separately)
Place the wireless low temperature alarm onto a flat top surface near a pipe you intend on monitoring. Attach the sensor clip directly onto the pipe to measure its temperature, or disconnect the sensor clip to monitor ambient temperature. Consider monitoring pipes that are highly susceptible to freezing and bursting, including pipes leading to outdoor garden hose fixtures, or are located in exterior walls, attics, or crawl spaces.
- Low Temperature Sensor
- Sensor Clip
- Installation Hardware
Notes: AA batteries and WaterCop Power Adapter for Flood/Temp Sensors (DQWPA) are sold separately.
Stop Damaging Water Leaks
WaterCop automatic water shut-off systems automatically turn off the water when a leak has been detected. This effectively reduces the chance of water damage due to common plumbing problems.
WaterCop Systems are activated by flood sensors, an optional remote switch, or many types of home security systems. WaterCop systems provide homeowners with added control benefits and peace of mind.
Maintain a smarter home ... install a WaterCop today!
- Manufacturer Part #: WCDFST
- Power: Two AA alkaline batteries
- Battery Life: 1 to 2 years with no alarms and default network settings
- Frequency Range: 433 MHz
- Distance Range: Max 100 feet line of sight in unobstructed environment
- Operating Temperature: -10 to 70 degrees C (14 to 158 degrees F)
- Reported Temperature: Within 2 degrees C accuracy
- System Requirement: WaterCop Classic
- Approvals: UL listed, Lead Free NSF/ANSI 372
- Warranty: 2 Year